Maxx

Hey yal I am back don't care if you hate me or not but I'm Fine back.

Malary's POV

I just smiled at Maxx and we walked into his and Jack's room. "Jackie boy get out," and he got out because he has seen my fits before. Maxx and I walked into Maxx's room and sat on is bed while Maxx and the boys also came in. Maxx sat next to me while the boys sat on Jack's bed and their couch. I waited for anybody to say something and finally Niall said something. "Okay why don't you tell us about yourself," he said to me or Maxx. "Well I'm Maxx with two Xs and I am sixteen years old. I am best friends with Malary and I am going to be the father of Mr. dumb a** JR," and I slapped him because he called my baby a dumb a** and I glared at him. I smiled at the boys and said, "Hi I'm Malary, but you already know that and I am fifteen years old. I am pregnant by rape and Maxx may or may not be baby daddy. I'm just joking Maxx is the only one I trust here and he is my best friend," I said as I gave Maxx a kiss on the cheek. Then Liam looked at me and Maxx,"Are you two a couple," he asked and Maxx and I looked at each other and started laughing at each other. "We actually started dating before I was adopted and after I was we broke and after I came back we stayed best friends since then and even though we are best friends in the heat of the moment and when my hormones take over we kiss," I said to them while my cheeks were reddening. They just look at us with wide eyes. I walked over to them and waved my hand in front of my eyes and snapped them out of the trance they were in and I smiled. They looked at each other and they gave me a big hug and I smiled as they pulled away from me. They looked me and smiled. "We all agree with Niall when we say that we want you, both of you to came into the One Direction family,"