smurfified

So sorry about the wait thank you for everything i don't deserve it. I'll try to get a long chapter in here or tomorrow.

I saw that I didn't tell what Maxx looked like so sorry about that. Max has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and is slightly fit.

It's been a few weeks since shopping is and we have been riding around the country in this bus and I am bored as HECK. I don't want to read and I have watched the movies I bought. I am bored again! "We're going to the movies," Harry yelled out from somewhere. "YES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Wait why," I asked to Harry. "Thanks to our friend Katy Perry we got free tickets to see the Smurfs 2 opening premier," he said and I was jumping around so excited because I loved the first Smurfs. "Wait you know Katy?" I asked. "Yeah she's a good friend of ours," he just told me and I nodded very slowly at my crazy new life. Then I ran over what Harry said another time. HOLY SHIZT! I'm going to be on the blue carpet opening premier because of Katy Perry. I have to find dress that will look good with my baby bump and will fit so I can breath. Wow just wow. I went to where ever Harry was and gave him a big hug. Katy Perry is one of my role models. I then went to grab my Mac to maybe try and find a dress to where. When like 30 min later a guy came into the RV. He looked around and then took off his sun glasses. Get had like bleach blonde hair with black streaks in it styled in that mohawk kind of male hair style. You know what I mean. He wore a while button down with a black vest over it and black pants and the shoes were like this really shiny black color and looked like they were real leather. From the looks of it the clothes were top brands. Then the boys came down. Maxx just followed them not knowing what was going on. "Surprise," the boys yelled at me and I was really confused.