Chapter 2

A week had past and now Ari was getting ready for her first day at school. It's the middle of the semester so she's going to stick out like a sore thumb. Getting ready to leave the house she went to the garage seeing the car her father had left for before he passed away.

Walking up beside it she put her hand on the hood just thinking of all the memories that were made. The two had made a promise with one another that they are to work on this car to be used as Ari's first car. Thinking about those fond memories they were getting to her a little. Shaking her head "Aish, Ari he's not coming back" walking to the driver's side door to get in.

Putting the school name in her phone's GPS she started to make her way to the school. A couple of minutes of she reached her destination and parked her car in the student section. Some of the students have already taken notice of the girl just from watching her drive into the car park.

"Wow, who is she?"
"A transfer student?"
"I wonder what year she's in"

Ari heard the murmurs of her from the students but didn't pay any mind to them. From the years of living with her mother and being a trainee, she's learned the art of not showing her emotions. At least holding them in when needed. Walking up the steps to the front office she went in to grab her paperwork.

Meanwhile further back close by to the front of the school Seojun couldn't believe what he was seeing. His ex-best friend had finally come back and out of all the schools to transfer to it had to be his.

"Hello" bowing to the teachers in the office all of them were shocked to see who was in their office. She's known to be the daughter of a CEO and producer Kim Sung Ho that ran one of the biggest music companies in Korea. "Kim Ari, welcome to our school I hope you're finding everything all right" one of the front desk ladies said handing her paper. "Ahhh Kim Ari" a loud voice coming from the other side of the room.

Her eyes widening a little turning to see who was being so loud. "Kim Ari, your father must be so proud of you for being one of the top students" walking up to her. "If you can, can you not mention anything about my father." Ari saying it in the nicest way she can. "Thank you" bowing to everyone and left for her class.

Walking down the hallway reading the room numbers Ari finally found the right one. Walking the door everyone had suddenly just stopped to look at the girl. Being that she was a new student.

"Hello, Mr. Han I was put into your class"

Looking at her paper "Ah I see, Welcome our Kim Ari." turning to the class "Alright class. I want to introduce a new student." his voice started to fade out when Ari took a good look at the people she's going to be with for the next year. Panning over to the side she froze when she saw two faces Ari didn't think she would see anytime soon.

She gulped pulling herself together"Hello, my name is Kim Ari. I hope we have a fun rest of the year together." Mr. Han made her take a seat next to Han Seo Jun of all people. Making her way there Suho's eyes never left the girl thinking of reasons why she would come back. Seojun on the other hand his blood was boiling, to say the least, seeing the girl again.

Taking a seat next to she didn't even give him a glance already knowing that he was glaring at her for most of the remaining of the class until lunch. All of her classmates were curious to know who she was and where she studied.

Not being able to get to the lunch line Ari then suddenly felt a pull on her blazer. "Yah" turning around seeing one of the girls from her class. She kept holding on to Ari's blazer and took her to the hallway to run to evade the mob. Suho and Seo Jun saw all of this happening and just gave one another some glances.

Out of breath outside of the school behind some trees away from the main buildings. "I owe you one" Ari panting. "Don't mention it." waving her hand. Standing up straight "Sorry I never got to introduce myself. I'm Kim Ari"

"Kang Soojin"

"You're really good friends with Suho, right?"
Remembering the girl's name from a while back. Suho would mention her every now and then but the two girls never met till now.

After it had died down a little bit the two made their way back to the lunchroom. There were only a few left eating while most of the class was outside. Putting her food tray on the table Ari faced some more new faces. "Wow, now we have another top student and one of the most beautiful girls in our group" one of them exclaimed. They each introduced each other to her.

Lunch was over and it was now time to go to class and finish up the day. All walking out together Soojin, Sua, and Ari went their separate ways to go home. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" waving them off as Ari was walking to her car. Glad that she was able to make friends in such a short time. She was about to get into her car when she suddenly was forced to turn around and push against her car. "What the hell are you doing back?"

Narrowing her eyes at him she pushed his arms off her shoulders "You think I wanted to be back? As if I ever wanted to see you again"  thinking back about all the things he had said to her before they went their separate ways. 

"You come back here and act as if nothing happened" his words hitting too close to home. That was far from the truth. There wasn't one day that goes by without Seyeon crossing her mind and how she wasn't able to do anything for him. "If you have a problem with me being back talk to my mother." folding her arm and now is leaning on the side of the car. "You didn't even bother to call or even text me while you were gone." were his last words to her before a silence between the two Seojun scoffed shaking his head. Making his way to his motorcycle, Ari watching him get on and drive off.

She quickly gets in her car, didn't even start it she just sat there for a while not wanting to go back home. She felt some tears coming up but nothing came out. She has cried more tears last year to last a lifetime. At this point, there was nothing left for her to cry about.