Chapter 11

"So how do you think I'm doing" looking at Seojun on the couch. Folding his arms "I admit you're better than I thought. But that doesn't mean I don't want you to leave" pointing to the door.

"What? Afraid I'll take your spot?" teasing him a bit Ari started fanned herself "I never realized how hot these lights are" getting up from the couch she grabbed one of the tissues on set to wipe some of her excess sweat. As she was looking in the mirror Seojun looked at how well the stylist and hair/makeup people put together an outfit so fast for Ari. He started to notice himself staring at the girl and just looked straight ahead.

Turning back around "Do you want me to wipe off your sweat too?" sitting next to him she was about to wipe some sweat. Seojun's hand stopped her "Yah, let me do it"

"I don't need you too" the two pushed back and forth bickering like children. Seojun leaned a little too much making Ari lose her balance a little making him try to catch her before her back hit the couch.

The two were fairly close to one another with Ari resting on the couch arm with Seojun's hand around her waist. The two looked at one another both holding their breaths. "Hey hey stay right there. 1 2 okay" the photographer coming back from his break he took this opportunity.

"I want to make this quick so just cooperate" Seojun muttered to her. The two then started to pose together as if they were a real couple. After a couple more hours of the photoshoot, Seojun and Ari were excused. "Hey, you wanna grab some food?" Seojun asked her. "Yeah just give me a sec" gathering up her things.

About to leave Ari was stopped by one of the girls on set "Hello" greeting her. "I just wanted to know if you're interested to consider modeling with us?" handing her one of their business cards. Ari took it with both hands and thanked her "I'm sorry my passions in music and dance"

"Well if you change your mind please call this number" writing down her personal number and name. Ari thanked her again and left not wanting Seojun waiting for her any longer.

Driving to one of their favorite restaurants in town the two sat across from one another. "Hey it's on me since you let me tag along"

"Why were you at the mall in the first place? You hate it"

"I needed to find some new shoes for dance"

"Dance? You're still at Move?" hoping deep down she wasn't

Shaking her head "Hell no. I'm at my dad's company now. I've decided to take things more seriously and have even considered enrolling in the trainee program again"

Ari quit when she found out Move dropped Seyeon after their scandal. Ari and Seyeong met at Move Entertainment and Seojun and Suho later came into the picture. After Seyeon's death, Seojun quit the trainee program without hesitation with Ari following close behind.

Ari wanted to try out for another company that wasn't her father's because she wanted to feel like she earned her spot rather than it be given to her. Now that she's at her father's company Ari made sure that she didn't want to be treated any differently from the others.

"I was thinking about the desired career form and thought about what I enjoyed most. And I thought about being an Idol. When I went up there on stage to sing and watched you singing. My heart started to race with even the chance of performing for other people."

Their food then came out and the two started to eat. Hesitant for a bit Seojun noticed that she wanted to say something. "What? Spit it out"

Rolling her eyes "Okay you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but did you have any girlfriends when I was gone?"