Chapter 14

The following morning waking Ari was woken up by her phone being blown up by text messages from her friends. Rubbing her eyes trying to have them adjust to the bright sun. "Aish, what do you want" groaning opening her message from Sooah.

Ari have you read the articles
CEO of Move Entertainment Retiring?

Throwing the blankets off her to sit upright. She read the title of the article again scanning it over and over. Grabbing a change of clothes and her keys Ari bolted out of the house as fast as she could.

Running through the lobby and got to their room she just saw Seojun sitting there. "Hey, Seojun. Where's Suho?"

"I think he's by the stairs" pointing in that general direction "Okay thank you" and ran again now to the stairs. When she got there Suho was looking out with tears swelling up. "Suho" out of breath.

He turned to look at her there weren't any words exchanged. Ari knew that she had to be there for her best friend. Suho opened his arms and the two stood there tears streaming down from his face.

Suho pulled away first making Ari look at him she wiped his tears away from under his eyes. Meanwhile, at the bottom of the stairs, Soojin walks in at the wrong time.

Wishing that was her Soojin's assumptions just got confirmed and felt a rage in her she didn't think she would ever have towards Ari. 

Now sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria Suho and Ari sat next to one another. "Are you feeling better?"

"I hated him for such a long time and I had a lot of pent-up anger. I finally let it out. I thought you would make me feel better, but now I just feel uneasy" Ari comforted him and took his hand rubbing her thumb alongside it. "I don't know if it's because I still can't forgive him or I just feel bad for him. I'm still not sure what I am feeling right now"

"You don't have to know right now. You have every right to feel whatever it is" wanting to find the right words. Ari's known of his struggle on building his relationship with his dad. I mean who can blame him for wanting to find some good in his father.

Pushing him back to the room both Suho and Seojun were discharged from the hospital and were allowed to return back to their respective homes.

Ari saw how her two best friends were acting as if the past recent years didn't happen. They were getting back to normal in building their relationship. Happy to see the two of them getting along again as she pushed Suho out to a car waiting for him she waved him off.

Going back to the hospital room to get her things Seojun was already standing there by the doors with her bag in hand. Smiling at him "You didn't have to do that" taking it from him.

Putting an arm around her shoulder "So now that you're discharged what do you want to do?" looking at the girl shrugging her shoulders "How about getting some real food?"

"Definitely"

Driving to their favorite restaurant the two took a seat at one of the tables and the owner already knew their orders. As they were waiting for their food Seojun pulls out his phone "Hey I wanted to show this" sliding his phone over to her side of the table

Ari took it and looked at the screen it was opened in his contacts. Her contact to be more specific giving a closer look she realizes her contact name on his phone.

My Princess

Recalling back to an earlier conversation"Aish you're so cheesy" rolling her eyes "So is that a yes?" She nodded and the boy was ecstatic and just in time their food came out.