Chapter 19

Just when Suho was out of their sight Ari got a phone call from an unknown number which can only mean one thing. Picking up the phone right away "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Kim Ari?"

"Yes, this is she" Seojun watching his girlfriend's facial expressions "I would like to inform you that you are set to debut. For this upcoming year"

Not being able to contain her excitement she let out a scream. Seojun then starts to hug her being quiet being that she was still on the phone what the person. "Oh my god thank you. thank you"

The woman on the other line was laughing at her excitement "Congratulations, I'm going to be emailing and sending you all your upcoming events and schedules"

"Okay, thank you I promise to do my best" hanging up the phone she turns to Seojun with a huge smile "I did it" the two shared a kiss "Does that mean I'm going to be an Idol's boyfriend?"

"You know we can be the Idol couple. If you would continue with your training" Seojun playfully rolled his eyes at her. "I'll think about it" Ari called Suho the following day to let him know about the news and he was glad that she was debuting he mentioned who Seyeon would be proud of her making the two of them more emotional than ever.

TIME JUMP: 1 Year Later

After that call, Ari got busier and busier with her day from balancing her senior year at school to being an Idol, and still trying to have a social life. Soejun was even training to debut soon. Ari was finally able to move out from her mom's house now that she was now of age to inherit her father's fortune while her money didn't even get a quarter of what her daughter received.

Seojun and Ari had barely seen one another for the past couple of months. Ever since Ari's debut as a solo act, everyone seemed to love her. From going on talk shows and interviews she's seemed to capture the hearts of young people overnight. Though having this kind of feedback is a dream for Idols it can and will take a toll on the Idol's personal life.

No one in the press knows about Ari and her dating status and though her company has no ban on dating. There are still those people out there that will ridicule her no matter what. She's been in Dispatch articles, but nothing connecting her to Seojun. Only rumors of who is her possible boyfriend. Ari always tried to deny the allegations when asked by paparazzi and interviewers.

Ari was in the conference room waiting for her team and soon she was sitting across from her a few of the executives and directors were looking over some paperwork. Until one of them finally spoke "We know you are about to finish your senior year, but there is a great opportunity in the states and we can't let you miss that"

She tilts her head "So what are you exactly saying?"

"We decided that after your graduation we want you to be in the states for a couple of months"

Ari's eyes widened not knowing if she should be happy or sad knowing that she had to put her life here in South Korea on pause. "We know this can be a tough time for you, but we promise it's going to be worth it." the director wanting to reassure her seeing how the girl reacted to the news. Taking a deep breath Ari knew deep down this day would come.

The following days after the meeting Ari has been acting off to Seojun. The closer they got to graduation the more stressed Ari was feeling. Walking through the hallway "Is everything okay? You seem kind of...not here"

"What? Oh just uh...thinking about some things" Seojun tilts his head and holding her wrist "If something is wrong you know you can tell me"

Smiling at him "Don't worry it's nothing" the two then continued on to class. As the day went on Ari's mind had been fogged up about her upcoming deadline in which she had told no one about not even Sooah.