Chapter 1: A Hurried Introduction

Story takes place after the events of the 4th season of the anime and the movie Magi Love Kingdom from 2019.

Nanami Haruka is no longer living with the idols due to *circumstances*, but is still writing music for the idol groups.

Instead of being in Tokyo, the story is based on being near Osaka.

All the members of ST☆RISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HE★VENS will be romancing the main character. Expect the occasional lemon in later chapters, but lemons will be marked as NSFW and are skippable.

Regardless of the lemons, this is a fanfic for mature audiences: strong language, substance use (alcohol & nicotine products), and some dark themes.

*Y/N : Your first-name *L/N : Your last-name

————————

The plane touched the ground, rumbling.

No turning back now...

Humming the song I finished composing during the flight, I peered out of the windows, taking in the new scenery. The person sitting to me asked about my song and where they could find it, since they had been watching me toil away at the piece for hours during the flight.

"I'm not sure if or how it will be released to the public. Either way, my music will be associated with Shining Agency!" Responding, excitement fired up in me.

I knew it when signing that job contract months ago; my life is truly dedicated to Shining Agency from now on.

"Ehhhh?! Shining Agency... Does that mean you know ST☆RISH and QUARTET NIGHT?"

They were shook.

"Heh, I'm only a recent hire; I haven't met them yet..."

With these words, they widened their eyes and nodded.

The aircraft reached the gates, and people slowly began to leave. Eventually I was also able to get off plane, making the way through the maze of airport barriers to reach the baggage claim.

As destiny approached, a new emotion joined my burning excitement: anxiety. What if my music isn't up to their standards? What if they're too intense? What if they don't like me...?

Aaaaa

Damn it, me! I need to clear my mind.

Let's do a deep breath...

"I'm hoping everything goes smoothly..." I murmur, attempting to reassure myself.

Breath in...

And breathe out...

I'm okay. In fact, I'm still real damn excited!

Excitement! No need for nervousness! I'm living every fan's dream!

Just gotta trust the process, and believe in Shining Saotome's vision!

First things first: get my bags and find my ride outta here! Ive been told that there's someone here from the Agency to collect me.

Locating the baggage claim, I was immediately taken aback by a crowd forming. Man, it's gonna be hard to spot my luggage like this...

"M-Masato!" A squeal was heard in the crowd.

"Ma-sama...!" Someone gasped in awe.

Before long, I can hear people in the crowd calling out a name. Well, at least I've found my way out of here...

"Why's he here...? My lucky day, I can't believe it's Masato Hijirikawa from ST☆RISH!!!" Another fan cheered gleefully.

Despite sharing their excitement, I sighed to myself. Of course Shining Saotome's the kind of president to send one his idols to pick me up...