Chapter 11-Erwin

Chapter 11-Erwin

Two more days passed since Damian woke up. Looking over at him while he shuffled the cards, I felt a pang of guilt hit me. I knew they were coming soon and i havent told him anything.

I knew they were going to kill one of us, they had to for the ritual or whatever they planned to do wouldnt work. I have no idea what in the world they were going to do with a bunch of dead bodies but i honestly didnt want to know.

"Hey Erwin," Damian set the cards down."Whenever you need something you always have a different knock. Will you tell me the knocks?" I was suprised that he wanted to now.

"Umm can I ask why you want to know?" He shrugged and wouldnt meet my eye."I just figured if I need something and youre asleep or unreachable i could knock for myself."

"Oh okay well Two knocks is when they deliever food, three knocks means you need to go to the bathroom, four knocks is to take a shower, and five knocks is if theres an emergency. You can only ask to have a shower once every other day and the bathroom four times." he nodded his head, signaling he understood.

After we played a couple of card games, Damian went to sleep.

I couldnt sleep, thinking about how weird it was that he asked about the knocks. ' if I need something and youre asleep or unreachable' what did he mean by unreachable? Does he think were going to be seperated or does he know that one of us is going to die? Now that i think about it, what are they going to do with the us when the other is dead?

i mean if they let us go, theres a giant chance that well get the police and theyll get caught. But if they kill both of us then the balance will be uneven.

I heard some people talking outside of the dor when they thought we were asleep saying that their 'master' only wanted one person to be murdered from each room. One more or one less and everything will be ruined.

Apperently four more murders have been committed but its being withheld from the public. Thats basically saying nobody has any idea what is going on. How many innocent people are going to die before this man is satisfied?