Chapter 2

Death in Room 14 Chapter two

I ended getting stuck with cleaning the kitchen. Rafael was vacuuming all of the floor and dusting, Rico had to basically gut the bathroom, and Erwin got to look around the motel and see if he could find some kind of laundry washer. We had drawn straws to decide who was going to do what.

 At first Erwin was the one stuck with bathroom duty, but we figured if we let Rico wonder the halls alone, he'd get put into jail.

I don't know how; he just would.

Rico and I just graduated from High-school, and this would be our last summer before we were sent to collage. Rafael just graduated Junior year, and Erwin soft more.

We had all been friends since middle school, and Erwin (even being two years younger that us) had always been with us. To be honest though, I probably wouldn't even know ho he was if we hadn't been related.

Yes, we're related.

Nobody ever believes that hes my younger brother. We look nothing like each other. he had spiky blonde hair and hazel, almost green, eyes and was 6'2 while I had shaggy brown hair, dark almond eyes and was 5'6. Yea, I'm a pretty short dude.

No wonder nobody ever believes I'm the oldest in the group.

Now we could act like each other on occasions, but there was definitely a big difference in our personality's. It was funny though, because Erwin definitely looked more like Rafael than me. Now don't ever judge a person by there name because

Rafael looks nothing like you would think. He was basically the stereotypical California dude. Wavy blonde hair, blue-green eyes, 5'9 and almost tan.

I say almost because he looked tan but he just wasn't. Surprisingly, he had just been dumped by his girlfriend. She had left him the second she layed eyes on his 'gorgeous friends' and wanted to see if she could get them.

Of course we kind of had girl-fiends of our own and we..........kind of thought she was crazy.

Walking into the kitchen, Rico smelled of harsh chemicals and must. Glaring at me, he through away some of the paper towels he had used. They were black from all the gunk. "Hey are we going to just through the towels in the trash?"

"No because then wouldn't we have to pay them back?" Rico didn't know what to say, but did look somewhat disturbed. Just as Rafael was walking into the kitchen with dirty rags he muttered, "but i found a dead rat in one of them."