my ending our beginning

venice italy 19 December 1945 5 hours after escaping the holocaust in trieste

In the time that I have been riding this train to Venice Italy, I have been reading this book that seems to have found its way to me. I'm shocked at what I have learned I did in a lapse of amnesia, It kind of saddens me to think that those three were the family that found me after the king ordered me off a cliff into the Nile river. Still, I can't fix their fate, I start to tear up, I hated fate it hurts so many people, all in the process of harming me, but all I can do is keep defying it, in the symbolism I write the beginning of this story, Horus knows what will happen to me now.

Entry I-my beginning

Dear Diary

I didn't see this happening. Did anyone know it would happen like this? Is it weird that I do not know my life before age 12? I can only see pictures And It was from those pictures, nightmares that I see from my teenage years; through them, I learned how to live. Let me start from the beginning, my name is Kaliya, Kaliya Amber. The name's a chain to my land in the Middle East, at least I believed so, I had images of sand, lots of sand. I was running along and eating things. Then a red-haired girl comes up to me and I'm walking and talking after, my voice seemed to be a different voice pitch, but still a beautiful sound, So I practiced talking, and It turned out I was surprisingly intelligent for being born yesterday, I say born yesterday because I was 12 when my eyes opened, I had no recollection since then, it wasn't long till I found myself in the Desert city not long I was roped and gagged and thrown at the ground, roped and gagged and blindfolded, only in blackness and taken into the pitfalls and fights, and used as the private practice dummy as a military opponent for a tyrant king's royal army and deathsquads, otherwise known as the medjays, the private police of the king, since only 18 year and older militants could be pushed into the training, it only sounds like a loophole for the king to pick up orphans, and bought slaves and feed us to the private army of the royals from the streets and use them as target practice I read their story, the Jewish understanding that I will take with me, I read this with no knowledge but of the person I once was, perhaps one day I will find a way to be that person, but sadly I will not be able to meet those people, and for that, I consider my amnesiac self lucky that she had a family, while I am once again without one, once again an orphan.

I wipe my tears away close my book slip it into my bag get out and look around as I get off the train in Venice. It's different, more water, more foreign well of course I'm not in Egypt anymore. All I can do is find a place to rest. I'm tired, hungry, and sick of life, but I'm also a survivalist, so I started looking for a map for stores. It looks like I'll have to start being a thief for a time. I start walking down the street, hearing music but where? I go into my bag and find something confusing, a harmonica, curious what was this doing in here? I walk up through the center of the water city and over the Rialto bridge to a girl with long black hair and strangely sharp emerald green eyes. she's playing the guitar, very beautifully. "You play good," I say, and yet she ignores me. she starts singing, and I'm listening to her play. The song sounds strangely beautiful and I later on would soon find out that she's playing blues travellers "run-around" "Run-Around" debuted on June 24, during a solo show featuring Blues Traveler frontman . The first full band performance of the song took place the next time it was played, February 21. The show was significant because it took place at the famous CBGB and the show introduced a number of songs that were to be on their next album, Four.

it was the first time I heard it at this point I'm impressed. She is so professional and I get inspired. Sure enough, right at the moment, I sense her break and she looks at me I jump in and start playing my harmonica. I don't know how but she does and I sense my host does and she's guiding me in it, we play the best solo on the street, and The girl is interested in me; my skill she jumps back on and finishes the song and we end with a high point on her guitar and my harmonica, and we have brought forth a crowd that has showered us with money, and I smile at her, she has a powerful demeanor finally I step forward to her and I thank her for the music and she offers me 17 euros, And I bow to her and she goes back to pick up her guitar. I have nothing to lose a friend to gain so I ask "uhh so I'm new and want to grab a bite, tekkram Aynak" I stop because the girl is very put offish and IM not sure she understood me, I didn't understand me.. so I take that as a defeated no and drop my head and whispered "Ma ali ayen" to whoever was listening to me watching over me and was about to turn away though surprisingly she whistled at me and when I looked up at her I was shocked as throws another helmet at me. "Well, what's keeping you? if you are treating me I can't say no '' she didn't hear me whisper which was "I didn't have the eye or heart" I dont know where these terms are coming from but I belive this is coming from my last life...my past life.