hostile environment

The Raid on Alexandria (Operazione EA 3) was carried out on 19 December 1941 by Italian navy who attacked and sank two battleships at their moorings and damaged an oil tanker and a destroyer in the harbour of Alexandria Egypt the attack included strikes on the surrounding area of the city of Alexandria and in so allowed for time to gain captures and prisoners of jewish descent...

Dear Diary

My family is very comforting. I have to say, my muscles were greatly sharpened, and the visions haven't shown me everything, but my senses are now sharpened, and I'm sensing blood. The city has a shadow of cloudiness around it. It's..hostile, and I sense violence, anger, darkness, and blood. I can smell blood but I don't know how, I need us to go, I need us to go, it's going to happen, it's going to. I start to struggle and my family looks at me strangely. 

"Kali needs help maybe zat guy did somezing wheres the hospital..."The words were coming from Na-i-lah, my oldest sister.  I would agree if I didn't see exactly what was coming, and suddenly the top level of the market bridge explodes with something massive. Suddenly, massive pieces of cement is raining down, and the biggest is coming down towards Ra-bi-ha, and I break Hisana's grip and instantly I'm gone, and the massive pieces crash.

I blink hard, and I cry out hard such pain. If you haven't dropped a heavy item on your foot you can't possibly imagine the pain, and if you have, then you can imagine poor Kalis's stress. "Ra-bi-ha, KALI, are you ok?" I hear their voice behind me and I'm groaning and whining and in massive pain but I know what happened and I know what I accomplished as I look at Ra-bi-ha who is shocked and crying but ok; I moved so fast for someone who had gone through a mental breakdown but I pushed her out of the way of the falling  debri. "Ah Kali, oh no MOOOOOM Kali's hurt zis massive piece landed on her ankle!" I'm not listening, I can only writhe in pain, but I know what I must do, I just hope I'm right. I reach deep into myself and I latch onto it. "Ahh Sis, Mom Kali is trying to move it help us please she's in major pain!" "Ok" Hasina calls, and shortly I hear Na-li-ah call back. "Can we get zome chain or somezing zis piece is gonna weigh-" I can't hear anymore and I'm in too much pain to want to. I latch on, and I wince and press the strength and force what little strength I have not caring how much I move just want to move it just a little bit enough to relieve this pain,then not Surprisingly, but SHOCKINGLY I rolled the piece quite easily and the piece crashed into a wooden market table and fruit stand, splintering it causing the locals to dodge away from the movement. I hiss and growl and tear into the sky crying out in pain. I pull myself out, no I crawl on my butt out, my ankle screaming at me. Ra-bi-ha and the rest of my family ran to me and looked confused about how I lifted a massive boulder off my ankle.

"Now I'm worried." She said "Mom will you stop admiring the boulder and help us little Kali's ankle is shattered" I hear it all and I feel lifted as I'm crying and screaming and groaning and just making a racket as my sounds are echoing. Suddenly, I hear words in another language, and I turn my attention to see the man from the store guiding us into the weapons shop again quite urgently we just came from. As people were running towards us, they must have heard me in pain and soon I heard my sisters and mom coaching us suddenly I found myself hidden inside the back room with my sisters and mom with a hand over my mouth. it's a stressful time, and we don't know what's happening, so much unspoken information are we in danger we don't know.

My ankle is still on fire, and it's still screaming at me because of the heavy boulder that dropped on it.. Suddenly, I question just how deep things are going because I hear voices in the front They sound...different, not like me, not like my family, they sounded angry, violent, sharp. "I don't know where zey are coming from..zey were here earlier zey came in and looked at my wares why do you want zem? What are you doing in Alexandria? Do you have-" A sound that echoed in my ears even through the door...A large explosion; A gunshot...first time Im hearing it but it wont be the last I soon learned.

"Find zem zey caunt be ah-lowed to leive afta being zis involved vee dun know vat zey know or saw, it vill disrupt our oporation, go find zem now..." We have to remain quiet this is a hostile environment I don't know what that sound was Ive never heard a sound that loud at this tone, I struggle I see the only door in front of us, the door handle rotated and that's when I realized I have to run,I have to beat them to the door to protect my family- the door is opened and I get loose from her arms on my feet shattered ankle and all and even though the calling and protest from my family I managed to get loose as I attack them as they come through the door.

My adrenaline and dream click as I begin to hear voices as my heart is in my head the pain, the stress the adrenaline and yet the only thing I hear are the voices and the directions that IM being guided-my training as a slave fighter comes in handy as I get in a circle of Italians? They aren't Germans, but Italians, I question why a bunch of foreigners are attacking us, but right now my family is at risk, and my strength is coming out in gobs, but from where where is this power coming from? the adrenaline? the attack on my ankle? the sense of danger that I've never felt before? I'm a one-woman army, unsure how but it's what I am right now as I protect the only thing I cherish that is now at risk-my only family.

I've already taken out nearly 9 at a time until the leader came forward and speaks. "A little girl?, zat's whose handling my best men? you guys are getting beaten by ze little girl no less than 12 maybe 10 years old? surely vorth your little pay Im sure.  I'm shocked zat one so little has such prowess to take out warriors of ze Italian squadron Ah, vell I guess ve'll know soon enough" Suddenly a butt of a rifle strikes me in the front of the jawline and as I was being restrained, and my world goes black...