chapter 35

Chapter 35

The next morning, I walked downstairs to see the one person I least expected to be there. Elijah, my favorite Original, besides Rebekah. I smiled then I noticed Klaus and turned to go back upstairs when he called out." Molly, sweetheart-" but before he could say anything else I was back in my room with the door locked.

" Molly at least let me explain"

" go away Klaus, I don't want to talk to you" Ari appeared in front of me frowning. I sat down on the bed and she sat next to me." Seems Katherine didn't learn her lesson"

" what did the 'evil' Doppelganger of my sister do this time" I asked and she sighed. Then began to explain what happened yesterday with my sister, I rolled my eyes when she was finished.

" is it weird how Elena is starting to act like her" Ari shrugged then smiled" but your nothing like me Molly"

" I know" reaching over I began to draw, while humming. When I finished I had a perfect picture of the newly formed Xella. " its beautiful" I almost fell off the bed as Silas appeared as Mikael. I glared at him before yelling" don't do that, its freaky" he chuckled before walking toward me. I backed away as Ari disappeared.

" I guess I should say thank you for the help with those witches"

" well you can do that by leaving me alone" I snapped. he just laughed, shaking his head." You don't get it do you, Milisa" the candles in the room flared with a blue light as I yelled" don't call me that, you don't get to call me that. Its your fault I'm in this mess, because of you my life was ripped away" I heard Klaus hitting the door.

" Molly, open the door what's wrong" but I ignored him as my anger grew. I heard the thunder and he continued to laugh." 2000 years, Milisa Gilbert, that's how long Xella was cursed but when I destroy the other side who will be blamed." Lighting flashed and closed my eyes as tears fell down my cheeks.

" look at the power you have Milisa and what it can do, help me take down the other side and you won't have to be afraid to use it " then I realized what he was doing and I raised my hand." You think this is power, you have no idea," then I flicked my wrist and he went flying out the window. The door flew open as I fell over holding my head. Klaus ran over to me." What happened, Molly"

I managed to get one word out before everything went black" Silas".