katsuki bakugou; eleven

| Devil's Bride's Cousin | Kacchako X Reader | Part One

Genre: [Fantasy]Y/N: Your NameDevil AUWritten In Third Person~

Genre: [Fantasy]
Y/N: Your Name
Devil AU
Written In Third Person
~

Includes:
• The Devil (Katsuki)
• Mention of Marriage
• Mention of Blood and Murder/Death
• Blood (maybe)

~

The throne room was bigger than necessary, reds and oranges meshed together with a overwhelming heat that no mortal could handle.

Katsuki looks at his mother as she stares at him with her infamous scowl. He knew she was mad and he knew exactly why too. The entire of the underworld fucking knew what he did, nobody would forget anytime soon.

"Have you got any fucking idea what you've done, brat?!" she yells, her rage louder than the screams of the ever-lasting burned. "You've caused so much chaos that half of the board doesn't want anything to do with me?! ME! Literal Lady Hell. Gods, Katsuki!"

Katsuki rolls his eyes, not understanding why this mattered, at all. "Fuck them. We don't need them."

"You don't. I do! I worked hard to get here! On this damn throne, in this fucking castle that YOU live in!" she screamed at him. "You've almost ruined all my hard work, you brat. And for fucking what?"

The arrogant teen scoffed. "I didn't even cause that much damage."

His mother glared at him with pure hatred. "You blew the entire palace up! The board will take fucking centuries to rebuild that!". Katsuki rolled his eyes again, making her rage rise to beyond what he's ever seen before. 

"I don't live there, doesn't matter to me." he grumbled. Lady Hell shouted, exasperated.

"That's it! You, foul, evil little shit!" she seethed, getting up from the fiery throne, flames hotter than the lava below them, appear around her body as her eyes become a red deeper than human blood. "You are going to be punished. A punishment worse than being burned forever."

Katsuki stared at her, keeping his composure while feeling a bit of fear inside.  What could be worse than burning in hell, literally?

  What could be worse than burning in hell, literally?

"You're going to be made temporarily mortal. And forced to live in the Earth realm." his mother yelled.

"What?! Like fucking hell I am!" he screamed back. "I'm not living among those flesh bags!"

"You're gonna have to! You need learn how to be a better person and this is the only way you will."
Katsuki groans in a frustration before trying to walk away but Lady Hell blocks him with a fire wall.
"You will do this, Katsuki. You have no other choice."

~