katsuki bakugou; eight

| Everyone Leaves At Some Point | A X Reader

Genre: [Angst]
Y/N: Your Name

Includes:
• Tears
• A Break Up
• Foul Language
~

"I'm breaking up with you." Katsuki said while you two were watching tv. You stared at him for a few seconds.

"Okay." you responded and stood up, beginning to pack your stuff up.

"What?"

"Do you want me take anything else? I think I left some clothes here." you ask.

"Wait. Wh-What?" Bakugou stood up and stared at you, confused.

"I mean, you wouldn't want any of my stuff laying around, right?"

He lets out a growl before grabbing you by your wrist.
"You're just okay with this?!" he yells.

"Yeah." you replied. "Why wouldn't I be? You want to end it, and that's okay."

"But-what? So, you don't care?! Did this whole fucking relationship mean nothing to you?!"

You can tell he's upset but you can't see why.
"No, it mattered. Of course it did, Bakugou. I-I just don't want to interfere with your choice. You feel like you don't wanna be with me anymore and that's okay. I can't change that."

"Y/N. That-no." he grabs your hand. "Do you do that with all your relationships?"

"Well, yeah." you mumbles and Katsuki sighed.

"Why do you do that?"

"Because, everyone leaves at some point." you tell him and his face drops.

"I won't." he muttered.

"You broke up with me, Kat. It's not exactly being there. We'd have to split and go separate ways eventually." you say as you begin to leave.

He shakes his head and grabs her waist. "No."

"What?"

"No. I don't want you to leave."

"But Kat-"

"I was kidding! Kirishima said it was a stupid trend on Tiktok and told me to try it on you."

Your face reddens. "Oh."

"I fucking love you. And I won't leave you."

"Okay." you responded.

~
End of Oneshot