katsuki bakugou; seven

| Laser Tag | A X Reader

Genre: [Fluff]Y/N: Your NameWritten in First Person

Genre: [Fluff]
Y/N: Your Name
Written in First Person

Includes:
• Foul Language
• Flirting
• Passionate Kissing
~

'The arena will shut down in 30 seconds. Please make note of the closest exit to you.' the speaker announced as Katsuki and I enter the laser tag arena.

"Ready babe?" he asked, squeezing my hand before letting it go. Katsuki payed the owner so nobody else was playing but us. It was kinda scary but romantic.

"Yeah." I replied, looking up at him. "You ready to get your ass whooped?"

"Ha, you fucking wish! I'll beat you, idiot!" he laughs as we split up. I run left and he goes right.

'Ready. Set. Go.' the speaker lets out an airhorn noise and I move towards the left side of the building. It's dark but there's glow lights everywhere, it's pretty.

It takes a little bit before I know where Katsuki is. I search around, peering around corners on edge. He's very competitive and determined, so I have try my best  to win. I roam around the arena in search for my explosive boyfriend until I hear footsteps behind me.

Shit.

I hold my breath and hide behind a wall, as the steps become closer and louder.

"Come out, baby! I heard you muttering over here." Katsuki's voice booms as he walks by. I bring a hand to my lips to make sure I don't make a sound.

I watched as he turned the corner and I breathed out softly. "Never thought I'd be scared of him like that," I whisper to myself. Music started playing through the speakers, it made everything seem more action packed as I followed where Bakugou went.

 Music started playing through the speakers, it made everything seem more action packed as I followed where Bakugou went

Felt like we had been here for hours. My legs hurt from all the walking but there's no sign of Bakugou anywhere.

Until

I see him at the end of a corridor and pull my laser gun at his back. As I begin to pull the trigger, static noises come from the speakers and I cover my ears.

Fuck!

Once they stop, I look to where Katsuki was, and he was gone.

What? But he was just....Ugh!

I began walking again but I'm pushed against the wall and kissed passionately.

I externally freak as my arms are pulled above head but these lips were familiar, so very familiar.

It was him.

I felt hot and bothered as I melt into the kiss. He smirks and slips his tongue into my mouth. The kiss lasted awhile until he pulls away.

'Pew'

I open my eyes and see Katsuki's back walking away from me. Then I look down at my vest.

He shot me. He fucking kissed me and then shot me.

Damn him.

~
End of Oneshot.