katsuki bakugou; six

| Nightly Cuddles | A X Reader

Genre: [Fluff]Written In Third PersonY/N: Your Name

Genre: [Fluff]
Written In Third Person
Y/N: Your Name

Includes:
• Soft Bakugou
• Cuddles
~

Y/N and Bakugou have been dating officially for four months. She has learnt lots of things about the short-tempered boy. Especially that he loves to cuddle.

"Y/N! Cuddles! Now!" the blonde yelled at his girlfriend tiredly.

The girl chuckled softly before shaking her head. "Babe, I've got a ton of homework to do." she told him.

"Fuck homework. Cuddle me." he growled while trying to pry her from his desk.

"Katsu, I can't. I really have to get this done before tomorrow."

"Fucking cuddle me!" he yelled annoyed. She sighed as she looked down at her book.

"Go to bed, I'll be there in 15 minutes." she decided to give in a small bit.

"No. Now." he demanded with. a pout. "Please..." his voice soft and quiet.

"Baby, I have to at least do some of the work. Otherwise, I'll get a bad grade."

"No! Cuddle me!" he whined like a baby, pulling her arm with a cute pout.

"Katsu..." Y/N mumbled. "Seriously, I can't."

Katsuki groaned, blasting the homework book towards the wall. "Please.." he whined.

Y/N stared at the now, burned book that was on the floor across the room. She was annoyed by her hot-headed boyfriend.

"No. Not now that you ruined everything I just did." she told him before walking over to the notebook and picking it up. Katsuki groans as he quickly chases her and picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder.
"Katsuki! Put me down!" she yelled.

"No." he said sternly before walking over to the bedroom. He climbed into bed and laid her beside him, wrapping his muscular arms around her tiny frame.

"Kat..." her voice sounded quiet like a whisper.

"I'm sorry. Just...stay. Please...ten minutes at least." he said softly.

"Okay."

~
End of Oneshot