eijiro kirishima; one

| Please, Don't Leave |
A X Reader

Genre: [ Fluff ]Written In Third PersonY/N: Your NameF/N: Father's NameE/C: Eye ColourH/C: Hair Colour B/N: Brother's Name

Genre: [ Fluff ]
Written In Third Person
Y/N: Your Name
F/N: Father's Name
E/C: Eye Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
B/N: Brother's Name

Includes:
• Heartbreak
• Crying
• Reference To Long Distance Relationship
~

Eijiro and Y/N had been dating for two and a half years. Both deeply in love with one another. Going on dates often and spending almost every minute with each other.

Sadly though, Y/N's family is moving away to Tokyo because her father, F/N's job. Telling Eijiro was hard for the young girl, tears immediately filled her e/c eyes before she could even muster the courage to speak.

"What's wrong?" her boyfriend asks sweetly while running his fingers through her h/c locks. "You've been acting weird all day. Has something happened? Did someone hurt you?" he questions worriedly.

Y/N quickly shakes her head before responding. "No. I'm okay, I promise. It's just—it's hard for me to say this to you." she explains, causing the boy to stare at her confused.

"What?" he asks, moving his hands down to hers and holding them tightly. She sniffs, looking up into his red eyes.

"Dad's—umm dad has a new job in Tokyo and he's taking it." she tells him.

"Wow. That's awesome babe! Your dad's been trying to get that job since like....forever." he exclaims happily. "Why are you upset?"

"He's making us move there with him." Y/N says quietly. Eijiro's expression drops and he lets go of her hands.

"Wait. What? He's what?!" he yells in shock. "No. He can't make you go!"

"He can, Kiri. He's my dad and Mom won't stay here without him." she says, wiping her eyes with her palms.

"We'll figure something out. What about school? They can't transfer you. You're in the hero course. It could take years before you get accepted again!"

"I know. Kiri, I know. But there's nothing I can do."
Eijiro grabs hold of Y/N's waist and pulls her close, hugging her tightly, not wanting to ever let go.

"What about us?" he whispers in her ear softly. Tears fall from her already glossy eyes.

"I don't know. I really don't." she whispers back.

"How long will you be gone?" he asks.

"Dad said it's a permanent thing but depending on how long he can keep the job, maybe less than a year."

"Well, maybe he'll screw up and you'll come back early!"

"Ei—"

"What? I can't be without you, Y/N! They can't take you away from me." he yells, tearing up.

"I don't want to go, Ei. Trust me. I'd rather stay and be with you. But I don't have a choice."  she cries.