katsuki bakugou; three

| My Boyfriend's Best Friend | A X Reader - Part One

Genre: [ Fluff ]Written In Third PersonY/N: Your NameH/C: Hair ColourE/C: Eye Colour

Genre: [ Fluff ]
Written In Third Person
Y/N: Your Name
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

Includes:
• Cheating
• Unfaithfulness
• Kisses
• Secrets
• Heartbreak
~

Dating an upcoming hero isn't easy, especially when they're a part of the super elite hero class of U.A. But Y/N doesn't mind, not at all. Eijiro Kirishima is one of the sweetest humans that she'd ever met and wouldn't trade him for the anything.

"Ready to go, babe?" the redhead asked her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. They had planned a date this afternoon and he was extra excited about it.

"Yeah, just give me a minute, okay?" she replies, turning towards her room and quickly grabbing her bag.

"He's too good to you." her mother's voice came from behind her. "It's almost too good to be true, it's scaring me."

Y/N lets out a laugh as she turns to face her mom. "He's the best, Mom. You don't need to worry." she reassured.

"Alright. Well, have fun and make sure to use protection."

"Mom!" she yelped, earning a chuckle from the woman.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Bye."
They share one last embrace before Y/N walks downstairs to Eijiro's car.

"Bye mom. I love you."

"Love you too, sweetie. Anything goes wrong, call me."

The couple had parked at an old arcade which Y/N was very confused about why he wanted to go there for a date

"Umm, why are we here?" she questioned him.

"I actually invited a few friends. Y'know, Denki, Mina, Hanta and Katsuki." he explained.

"You invited four other people on our date?"

"I know, it sounds weird but trust me, it'll be fun." he reassured his girlfriend. She sighed and gave him a short nod. Both of them get out of the car and head inside.