eijiro kirishima; two

| Graduation Rejection | A X Reader

Genre: [ Angst ]Written In Third PersonY/N: Your NameB/F/N: Best Friend's Name

Genre: [ Angst ]
Written In Third Person
Y/N: Your Name
B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

Includes:
• Confession
• Graduation
• Rejection
~

The crowd of students in robes ambushed the outside area of U.A. It was exciting for everyone, cheery smiles and excited laughs were heard from all over the school.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. We're gonna get started now, please take your seats and wait for Principal Nezu." Midnight spoke as she waved at the children.

Y/N had already seated with her friends, Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu. They all were extremely nervous and excited about graduating today.

"What do think it'll be like going up there?" Momo questioned, playing with her hair. "I'm so nervous."

"Me too! God, I'm so excited! I can't believe it's over." Mina exclaimed. "No more training or Mr Aizawa's lessons."

"I know. It's crazy that only four years ago, we were just first years." Y/N replied. "I loved it here."

"Ugh. I'm gonna start crying before I even get up on stage." Mina whined whilst she wiped her eyes.

Principal Nezu began giving his speech as the bunch of teenagers watched in boredom

Principal Nezu began giving his speech as the bunch of teenagers watched in boredom. Y/N tried her best to keep listening but no matter what, she couldn't focus.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder from behind. Turning, she saw her good friend, Denki Kaminari pointing to her other friend, Eijiro Kirishima.

Confused, Y/N looked at the redheaded boy and waved. He waved back.

'Can we talk after graduation?' he mouthed.

"Sure. But why?' the girl mouthed back still wearing a confused expression. Eijiro smiled shyly and whispered to Denki to tell her that he'll tell her later.

"He'll tell you later." The blonde repeated and Y/N grew even more confused.

Everyone had gotten their diplomas and all the anxiety breakdowns came to a stop

Y/N was laughing with her friends that she wasn't going to see for a long time.

She had gotten a apprenticeship at a hero agency and it was in another country. Very few people knew about this but it didn't matter since pretty much, half the people here, Y/N wasn't that close to them anyway.

"Hey! There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you!" Ashido's voice bursts out of nowhere. "Kirishima is at the back of the school, waiting for you! Come on, go!" she exclaims before pushing her towards the door.

Y/N rushed to meet Eijiro. She saw him pacing back and forth while muttering to himself about something.

"It's not that hard, right? Just say it. Just tell her."

The h/c girl giggled as she walked closer to the boy.
"Kiri?" she greeted softly.

"Oh! You're here? Oh! You're here! Great! Uh..." he gasped nervously. "I-I wanted to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Umm....well. We've been friends for awhile, right?" he asked and she nods.
"And I think, we're pretty close." he moves closer to her.

"Umm....I guess so." Y/N responded.

"Yeah, and uh I've actually felt....something more between us." he mumbles. "I-I like you, Y/N. I really like you." 

"Oh..."

"I think we could be like a power couple or something." he laughs.

"K-Kiri...I'm flattered. Really. But uh....I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry." she replied apologised. The redhead's cheery expression dropped almost immediately.

"Oh."

"I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. Yeah, it's fine." he said, backing away from his crush. "I'll just see you around then. Bye." he waved and walked away with his head lowered.

~
End of Oneshot.