Destiney?

Zauntee's POV

I walked following Katlyn but she kept looking back untill this boy walked up to her and I walked back to class well actually in the principal because I like to do what my cousin would do stay sitting waiting for the principal to hit my butt so I would wait and get absent and have an excuse for not going to class and ask someone I was actually in the principal office. My cousin's name is Ashter, he is at the same school but different classes and same grade and we do a lot of stuff together like prank teachers and prank our friends but today I'm going to ask Katlyn out right after school!

Katlyn's POV

I tried getting away from Zauntee because he was chasing me then I tripped over my shoe laces.....again!Then this boy named Liam Johnson sorta saved me from him

again!Then this boy named Liam Johnson sorta saved me from him

then he said,'' Are you okay.'' Then I remembered that he is one of the bad boys so I yelled,''NO!!'' then the other bad boys started to laugh in the back then I tried running away but I could not I hurt my ankle so I tried running again then I tripped and I fell then I started to limp and whine a little until Liam said,''Ohh what a big baby she can't walk .''then I looked back then the school bell rang so I tried to limp fast to the nurse.As I rounded corner I silently sobbed,since Im a sensitive person.

Isabella's POV

''I'm dreaming, right?  this can't be happening I fell on Luke and his ugly brother laughed at me oh I'm embarrased, especially in front of Luke but how am I suppose to Luke my feelings what if he likes another girl, uhh what if he hates me * fake crying* what am I'm I going to do?'' then Dyan said,''Trust me it's going to be fine.'' Then I said,''what if he rejects me?'' then Issac said, ''Wow you like Luke that's amazing were friends I can tell him about you and he doesn't like anyone and if he did he would have told me so you have a chance to tell him your feeling'' Then I said,"No way!'' and V.rose said,''Come on girl you can do it.'' then Taylor said,''No you should hang out with him so he can know you better then. I said,''oh no no no I can't do this.''