Reasons

Katlyn POV

As I was opened the door they shoved themselves in not using manners then bad boys I guess walked around my house I heard ohhs and ahhs then as I was going back downstairs I saw the power had turned off but I have a generator that only leaves the water running and stove nothing else no light.I walked to one the basement and and turned it on.I walked to the kitchen and made homeade non dairy chesse pizza and a deep dish for the boys,I felt someone staring deep on the back of my head but I ignored it.As I walked to the dinning table I put the pizza down and I saw the boys picking at my pizza and one of them I think it was Cameron gagged and I yelled,''No dont eat it,it has non dairy cheese!!'' and Liam goes,''why?'' and I said ''im lactost and tolerant''.and I walked out to take a warm shower,I started to silently cry.

About 5 min.later

I walked out to the dining room and I saw they must have been already alseep in the guest room so I washed the remaining dishes and I went to bed but I could not sleep tomorrow was my birthday and the day my dad died,April 26,He was working and when he crossed the intersection he got hit by another car and my mom is barely around she is a lawyor but im used to the lonlyness.I finally got up and walked to my hidden piano room I moved my fingers along the keys and I closed my eyes while singing Reasons by Hulvey.I felt someone staring at me but I ignored it I was caught up in the moment.When I Was done I silently cried to myself saying it was my fault for his death I rushed him home so he can celebrate my day but no I caused him something I would never wanted to go through.I soon felt eyes heavy and I finally shut them and I fell asleep

Liam POV

I heard some music over somewhere,I woke up Cameron,Jax and Colten to follow me and they had confused faces and I told them to listen carefully and then they understood then A minute later I heard the angelic singing with the notes of the keys.I finally walked up the noise it felt like forever till I found it.The room was behind one of the bookshelves in the book case like a secret room.I opened the door and saw her singing and playing the piano so I recorded it like my buddies did once she was done she was crying silently and muttering to herself about her dad but I did not know that I was still recording then I finally ended it but Cameron decided to post the video to the whole school and I agreed to it.We finally walked back to the room and let sleep over come me.

Next Morning

I smelt eggs and pancakes,me and boys ran downstairs and saw stacks of blueberry pancakes and eggs before we ate Colten saw a note saying,Katlyn ran out for a run and will be back around 7 and that she fixed the alarm.We ate peacefully and then A few minutes later she walked in all sweaty and wearing a Bright pink Nike sports tank top and Black leggings with Black Nike shoes while her hair was up in a pony tail.I stared at her but she didn't notice me then I quickly looked back getting ready for school.I rode with the boys in my car while Katlyn rode in a 2009 black ford truck.As soon as she walked in I saw people laughing and whispering about her and laughed and when she walked to the cafeteria she saw the video I posted to the whole school playing on a screen and she pulled her hoodie up and ran away.