Pay back!!

Katlyn POV

Since Liam did these awful stuff to me I decided to do something back for what he did to me,and it was going to be good

11:00 PM

I silently picked the lock of his house,I walked in and I saw a young woman with shoulder length brown auborn hair and blue eyes looks like a older version of Liam,maybe his mom so I tried walking back until I felt her shoulder on my arm and I looked her direction.

''Hello,what are you doing in my house'' And I said,''Sorry Ma'am but I was going to prank Liam Johnson for what he did to me at school.''She then said,''Well it's about time someone did something to him.''I made a confused face and she said,''Sorry I'm Liam's mother Tracy and you are.''  ''I am Katlyn Andrews I have some classes with your son Mrs.Johnson.''   "Please don't call me Mrs.Johnson it makes me feel old call me Tracy,anyway Liam can be bit of a mean person and what are you going to do to him,can't wait for is reaction.''  ''Well I was going to put waxing strips on his legs and but yellow dye in his shampoo and would you like to help me Tracy and maybe in the morning can you catch a video of his reaction.''She smiled like she won a million dollars and she told me to follow her.We walked into his room and I'm suprised it wasn't messy like a boy's room then Tracy said,''Well darling he likes to keep everything tidy.''It was like she read my mind or something.She then says,''No darling you are talking out loud.''she smirked and I felt a blush come to my cheeks.I put the yellow dye in his shampoo while his mom put the wax on his legs but I had another plan into action,I switched the shaving cream into toothpaste and toothpaste to shaving cream.I silently was laughing when I heard someone moving around and I could not find his mom,so I walked in front of him and he started murmuring probably cause I accidently dropped a pen then he said,''Mom is that you?'' So I played it off and say in my sweetest voice,''Yes sweetie go back to bed.''and I played with his silky soft hair till he feel asleep.I quitly walked downstairs to give her my phone number and told her not catch a video and to say it was not me and I left back home waiting for the day ahead.