You say

Katlyn POV

I walked in the school and everybody started to laugh and whisper at me,then I saw the bad boys laugh,then I turned into the caferteria and saw the video of me and I ran out to my music teacher down the streets.My teacher is Mr.Allen

After that I walked back to school making back to 4th period,band with Mr

After that I walked back to school making back to 4th period,band with Mr.Brasel,me and him are the only people who are in band but I don't matter.We started playing the flute,yep my instument.

After lunch

Mr.NF told us that we need to write a poem for writing class all day and it gets turned in tomorrow for the school district.He said he can write whatever we want,so I decided to write about what I think about myself and how the song,You say by Lauren Diagle interfers with my life.About 5 minutes later I get a text from my mom

Mom:Hi sweetie I got a call from my friend saying if she was wondering if you can babysit for your 5 year old daughter starting next week everyday after school

Me:Sure mom tell her i'll do it

Mom:I'm so happy you agreed to it,have a nice day

Well know I have to babysit everyday but I don't mind know I have to get ready today the school ends at 2:00 and its 1:58,just a few minutes later I head into the library to check out,Harry Potter so I had to reach the very top row on the shelf but I could not reach then I saw someone else come and hold me up to get my book,as I looked up and saw my friend Sam Rivera.He said,''Hey girl,what you up to?'' I said,''Well I was coming in here to read my book and check a few out and you .'' he said,''Well I came in hear to tell you something.''he said.I said,''Well what is it,say it!'' He took a deep breath and said.''I am dating Isacc Gordan.''I literally screamed and said,''OMG I'm so happy for you!!!!!!'' Then the librian shushed us and I gave a nod.I I stayed in my position hug him where my legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck then I felt my ears burning so turned back and saw Liam and them staring at me but I didn't want to stop hugging him so he grabbed my stuff and once we went outside I said,''Hey I should treat you for Waffles and sprinkles to celebrate.''He said,''Yes I have been craving it all day and with that he put me down I drove to Nana's sweet tooth shack,where the best treats are made.

We walked in and I got dairy free mint chocolate chip waffle while Sam got butter pecan ice cream with tons of whip cream I didn't get none because I don't like whip cream.we sat in a booth and started talking when Sam says,''Liam is here.''  I whisper yell,''Ok we are leaving.'' We got out in a rush and went to drop off Sam at his place and when I got home inside my room as soon as I hit my head on my pillow I fell fast asleep

Liam POV

I followed Katlyn to the library I saw her struggling to reach a book I was about to help her when I saw her friend hold her up then I turned back cause I was waiting for my group,when I turned back I heard her laugh and then yell about something then I saw Sammy or sam hold her/hug her,then as she looked at me,my friends were behind me witnessing it all then Cameron said,''Bruh is that her boyfriend or something?'' and I said,I have no clue and I don't know.''I saw her countining to hold her all the way to her truck,as soon as they left the school grounds we followed them to a ice cream behind some old abanded house,I can't believe this is a place and we never knew about,we stayed in the car while they got inside.

About 25 minutes later

Sam I think looked at me wide eyed and told something to Katlyn,then they burnt rubber off.We tried to follow them but Katlyn was too fast so we just went to our secret hangout area which is in a tree house back in the woods.

about 5:30 I dropped the boys off and went home,I greeted home and Allison,my little sister she looks like our dad with the blond hair and blue eyes,I helped mom.Dinner which was pizza with orange water drink.A little after Allison asked me to play barbies and like with any older brother would do I said yes.

13 minutes later she feel asleep,so I tucked her in and went in my room to change into blue basketball shorts and a black t-shirt and I scrolled through snapchat and instagram and I felt my eyes getting heavy so I turned off my phone and let the darkness consume me.