chapter 22

~Jayden's pov~
*after tour*

"These boxes.Their so heavy." I said setting them down. I'm officially moving back to the United States.

Ivy decided to stay here with Blake. We sold the house and she moved in with him.

I feel bad leaving her, but she knows I will love her always no matter where I am.
-
We pulled up to the house in California. It was right by the Hollywood sign, my dream house.

"This house is perfect." I said to Ashton who also looked in awe.

"Let's get you moved in." Calum said starting to pick up boxes. Michael was still in the car passed out like usual.

"What are we going to do with him." Luke said shaking his head laughing.
-
"This place is just so beautiful." I said while we walked into the backyard. There was a huge pool and hot tub.

My favorite place though, was the garden. There was a bench surrounded by flowers and plants faced towards the Hollywood sign.
-
"C'mon. Let's go to eat something." I said trying to persuade them to going.

"What's the place we went when we visited your parents? Chi- Che" Michael started.

"Chipotle?" I asked. "Yeah! That place was really good." he said.

"Okay then, to Chipolte!" I said and ran out to the car.

"Ash your driving." Luke said tossing him the keys.

"Aw seriously." he said and dragged his feet to the car.
-
I walked into Chipotle and you could smell their delicious food.

All the boys ran into the line like a team of football players after a game.

We ordered and sat down at a table in the middle of the room.

"I don't mind coming here everyday." Ash said. "Same." they all said. Their so basic.
-
This house needed a little re-decoration.

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought tons of different types of posters, shelves, signs, or anything I could find.

I had a room to myself that was pretty big. I really liked it. The walls are painted blue but I don't have anything in it yet.

There is a walk in closet and bathroom connected, so that's a bonus.

I drove back to the house and took all the bags inside.

I put posters all over my walls. I went from Led Zeppelin posters to Lana Del Rey.

I finished putting the posters and shelves and crap on my walls and set up my bed.

It was just a simple day bed with a black and white bedspread.

After I finished with my bed, I took a step back and looked at my finished work.

Just the way I like it.

"What's up." Luke said making me lose my train of thought.

"Nothing, just finishing my room." I said smiling at him.

"It looks really good." he said hugging me from behind.

"Thanks. I did it myself." I said laughing.

"Wanna help me with mine?" He asked.

"Ugh fine." I fake groaned.
-
"I guess all that hard work pays off." I said taking the same step back but looking at Luke's room.

"Yeah, it really did." he said stepping next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He picked up his phone and I saw his screensaver of us. He was giving me a hug from the back on stage an I was smiling like an idiot.

"I love the screensaver." I said chuckling.

"Yep, a fan sent it to me." he said smiling.

"It's already 10:34." he said getting up waking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To eat. C'mon." he replied.

"Fine." I groaned and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I boiled the water and add the macaroni.

I finished making the mac & cheese and poured it into two bowls. We sat down and started to eat until it dawned on me,

where are the other boys?

"Where are they?" I asked Luke.

"I don't know. Probably at a party or something."

"Ohh cool." I said finishing my mac & cheese.

I put the bowl in the sink and went to my room and put my phone on the charger. I was whipped.

Luke then walked in my room.

"What does the fuckboy want?" I said sarcastically.

"Just wanna cuddle. That's all." he said laying next to me.

"Okay then." I said moving so he could fit on the bed.

This is going to be like tour all over again, having beds but not even using them.
-
double update!! I was gonna have 2 more chapters because I think the introduction should count idk. but, goodnight! Love you all!
xoxo,
Brianna💰