chapter 24

~Jayden's pov~
Luke and I are married now. We have one baby girl who is named Erin.

She's only 3 months old and is so adorable.

We still live with the band. They are the uncles of Erin.

Luke wants Erin to be a punk rock guitarist like him, but I don't think that will happen.

Now as a mom, I barley get to sit down and take a look at my life and where I'm going.

Luke was with the band and Erin at the mall so I decided to think for a while.

Everything in my life turned out perfect. Now how did that happen.

I decided to lay down and take a nap.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I woke up in a small girls body.

Wait, that's mine.

"C'mon Jayden! We have to leave for the concert." I heard my friend Tia say walking in my room.

Was it all just a dream?

"What time is it?" I asked Tia. "I don't know look on your phone." She said.

I looked on my phone, 4:15 p.m.

"How long was I sleeping?" I asked her

"Like 5 minutes or something. Why are you acting so strange?" she asked.

"No, no reason." I said and got into the car.

"Don't fall asleep again, the concerts only a couple minutes away." Tia said laughing.

"Oh your so funny." I chuckled.
-
We got to the stadium and I saw them on stage.

I saw him on stage.

Luke Robert Hemmings.
-
We got to meet them, which was overwhelming. I almost had a panic attack just seeing them before I even did meet them.

Then I got to hug Luke and all my problems felt lost.
-
I'm sorry it's so short but you guys probably hate me😂I wanted to think of something different to do at the ending so here it is.

and I love the whole band, not just Luke. (shh Mikey's my fav!!) I just felt like writing about Luke but in the near future, I will do another 5sos fanfic.

Comment any suggestions for the next one and I hop you enjoyed the story as much as I did😊
with much love,
Brianna😚