chapter 14

~Jayden's pov~
What the hell.

Our tour bus was trashed.

But to no suprise, this Acacia bitch was right in the middle of it. "What the fuck." I said.

"Oh hey." Acacia said.

"Well what are you doing in our bus?" Michael said.

"Well, I have to leave now..." She said trying to leave.

she thinks we are just going to let her leave, that's cute.

"Oh he'll no." I said and tackled her.

This twig bitch doesn't have anything on me.

I pinned her down and wouldn't let her up. "So why are you in here?" I asked her as calmly as possible.

"So you know how I hate all of you guys." she started.

"Well, I don't think its fair that you guys are famous and I'm not so I wanted to get back at you." she said calmly.

We all laughed in her face.

"Damn that's shallow." Calum said. "yeah it is." everyone agreed.

"Can you let me go now!" She screamed.

"Yeah one second." I said getting off of her.

"Here's for being a bitch to everyone, especially the people in here." I said as my hand connected to her cheek, leaving it red.

"Okay bye you bitch." I said smiling and waving.

Everyone just stood there astonished. "We didn't think you had that in you." Ashton said giggling.

"Well it's my inner self." I said shrugging. "if only you were here in grade 8." Luke said faintly.

"Yeah I wish too." I said hugging him. "what did you guys even do to her anyways?" I asked.

"We don't even know. She's just a bitch." Calum said. "Well that sucks for her, no ones gonna like her." I said as I shrugged.

"Well, we have better things to do." Michael said walking to the kitchen. "Yeah I have to pack." I groaned while getting up.

"Oh yeah we leave tonight don't we?" Luke asked. "yeah, where have you been?" I asked laughing.

It was only 4:00 and we left at 9:00. I started to pick all of my stuff up and put it all towards the door out of the way.

I then heard a loud thump. "Owww!!" I heard Calum cry out. "Calum, I just moved this crap away so none of you guys would trip on it." I said laughing.

"Well you didn't do a very good job." he said rubbing his knee while getting up.

"I'm really tired." I told Cal. "me too. cuddle?" He asked.

"I'd rather not." I said walking away.

"Awe you party pooper!" Calum yelled. "You dickhead!" I yelled back laughing. "oh no you didn't." He said snapping his fingers sassily.

"Whatever goodnight." I said yawning mid-way through my sentence.
-
"Wake up we're here!" Luke said poking me. "stopppppp." I said rolling over. "Then I'll tickle you." he said.

I popped up. "I'm up, I'm fine. Let's go." I said grabbing my bags. I really hate being tickled.
-
The airport was packed and we needed to get to the gates as quick as possible. We were kinda late like usual.

We got to the gate just on time and hopped on. we were flying to Washington first, so I could see my family again.

When I left, I flew to Australia. I wanted to get as far away as my family as possible, but I really miss them.