chapter 9

~Jayden's pov~
I wanted to wake up before everyone because I didn't want to get pranked.

The One Direction boys stayed in the bus with us. I mean, we had enough room for all of us so why not.

It feels weird being the only girl though. Being surrounded by 9 boys isn't my cup of tea, but they are attractive.

I have to also adjust to dating Luke. I wasn't used to dating anyone since Justin was my first boyfriend.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I have no idea what we are doing today.

I decided to wake up Luke.

"Lukkkeeeeee."

"Jaydeeennnnn"

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We're going to Great America." He said.

(Is there a Great America in Australia? Just pretend there is)

I almost shit my pants. I love Great America sooooo much.

I ran and got my bag and took out a random outfit. It was a black crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts.

I threw on my black vans and woke everyone up.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled. I wanted to go as soon as possible.

"You need to get your asses ready! We're going to Great America!" I yelled again.

They sprinted up and got ready. It was only about 5 minutes and everyone was ready.

"Okay let's go!" I yelled again before taking off out of the bus.
-
"Let's go on the Raging Bull!" I said to Luke.

All the others wanted to go on other rides so it was just us.

"Ugghhh finee." he groaned as I pulled him towards the line for the Raging Bull.

We only had to wait 10 minutes for the ride since they rented out most of the park.

"I love you." he said kissing my nose. "Can we take a picture?" He asked. "Of course." I replied.

He kissed my cheek so I snapped the picture. I tagged him in it and within minutes the comments said, "C'mon! This bitch again!?"

I fell on the floor fucking laughing.

Do these people think they can get to me through social media? Well, think again.

"What the fuck." Luke said chuckling, looking at the comments.
-
"Vanilla or chocolate?" I asked Luke.

"What?" He asked.

Too bad. "I'll take a chocolate ice cream." I said to the vendor.

"Your stuck with chocolate." I said sitting next to Luke.

We shared the ice cream until I got a call.

"Come to the bus now." Ashton said and hung up. "We have to leave now." I told Luke groaning.

"Finnneeee." he said as we walked towards the main enterance.
-
"What do you guys want for dinner?" The bus driver said.
(Let's just say his name is Todd)

"PIZZA!" Michael practically screamed.

"MICHAEL WANT'S ANOTHER SLICE!" was all you can hear throughout the bus.
-
"MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE!" The group chanted as we walked into Domino's.

"7 large cheese pizzas." Michael said. "O-okay?" The lady said.

"87.34 will be your total." she said as Michael handed her money.

"Seriously! 7 pizzas?" I asked him.

"Hey! I'm hungry!" He said putting his bottom lip out.
-
I was the only one up by now. After pizza, everyone passed out.

I guess eating 7 large pizzas can tire someone out.

"What the hell." I mumbled as I saw Liv and Maddie.

(I hate the new Disney tbh)

I decided to play my phone instead of watch some crap t.v. shows.

My eyes started to close even though I tried to keep them open. They finally closed as darkness surrounded me.
-
Hey! I'm dying some of my hair red rn and I'm nervous that it's gonna turn out weird, but what are you gonna do about it!
xoxo,
Brianna💘