chapter 23

~Luke's pov~
I woke up and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

It feels weird, not really knowing the layout of this house.

I got pancake mix and hot out the griddle. I started to make pancakes but then Ashton came down.

"Hey." he said sitting down across from me.

"What are you doing today." I asked him.

"Nothing special. Just gonna go to the beach." he answered.

"Go wake everyone up for breakfast." I said as a smirk grew across his face.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing." he said walking upstairs. I heard a few things getting moved around and then a big bang.

But then I heard a lot of screaming. "Ash! Stop!" I heard Calum yell.

Everyone came running down with silly string and all other crap in their hair. "Goodmorning." I said with a smile.
-
"I need to take a shower." Jayden said getting up from the table.

"I think everyone does." Michael said looking at Ash.

"Sorry, but it was fun." Ash said looking at each of us. "Okay whatever. I need a shower." Jayden said going to her bathroom.
-
"Where do you want to go?" I asked Jayden. "We should go to the movies. I haven't been there in forever." she said.

"To the movies we go." I said laughing.

We pulled up to the movie theater and went inside. You could smell the popcorn and damn did it smell good.

We bought two tickets to see Project Almanac.

I bought two huge bowls of popcorn and two pops.

We sat down in the movie theater and wait for the movie to begin.
-
The movie was really good. (I never saw it lol) we went outside and it was already getting dark.

"How in the hell?" I said. "I don't know. Lets get something to eat." I suggested.

We ended up going to McDonald's because it's fast and easy.

Our day was pretty plain. What are we going to do with our lives in California if we can barley even find something to do for a day.
-
-
-
-
-
-
~Jayden's pov~
-
-
-
-

"Will you marry me?" Luke asked me in front of the Hollywood sign.

"Of course." I said flinging my arms around him. We kissed and it felt like the perfect moment.

"I love you, you awkward penguin." I told him

"I love you too."

We haven't gone on tour since we went the first time. We still produced songs here and there, but really focused on each other.

We have been dating for 4 years now, ever since the tour.

What else can I ask for? I have the perfect house, perfect friends, and perfect soon-to-be husband.
-
one more chapter!! I'm so excited but also sad because I had a lot of fun writing this book! I love everyone who vote, commented, or read this book. It means a lot💘
xoxo,
Brianna💛