chapter 15

~Luke's pov~
I'm gonna admit, it was kinda awkward meeting her parents.

I didn't know what to do, or what to expect. I've never had a serious relationship before.

I decided to just to shake their hands, because what can go wrong with that?

I felt bad because we are going to see Jayden all the time on tour and she's spending all her time with us.

She should be spending it with her family, just them. I'll ask her tomorrow morning about it. Us boys can just do something else while they all catch up.

I wonder if she's even been in touch at all with them. Probably not though. Do they even know about Jason?

I've heard her mention a couple of things about her old boyfriend, Jason, was abusive or something. She didn't seem to thrilled by it, so I dropped it.

After all these thoughts, I feel asleep.
-
"Babe, spend your time here with your family. Your going to see us throughout the whole tour and after it." I told Jayden.

"Ugh fine." she groaned as I smiled.

"I'll take the boys somewhere." I shrugged and got the keys to the rental car.

We had to rent a van to for everyone. I got in the driver seat and we took off. I looked back at the road, oh shit.

Americans drive on the right side of the street. I would of drove us right into traffic if I didn't catch on.

I ended up going to an indoor trampoline park thing.

We rented out the whole thing since One Direction was with us and that would be a huge crowd.

The trampolines were so big and I loved it.

I jumped from trampoline to trampoline doing flips and somersaults.

"Look at me!!" Harry yelled across the way.

He did a backflip, I couldn't even do that.
-
We stopped at a place called Chipolte? I don't know, I just saw it and was hungry so we stopped.

I ordered a taco bowl thing and got chicken, salsa, guacamole, cheese, and lemon juice.

I have never been here before, but it was really good. We left and went to the mall so I decided to buy Jayden something.

I went into that Hollister store she always goes too. I didn't really know her size or what she likes, so I just got her a gift card for $100.

I mean, this store is pretty expensive.

After I got the giftcard, we left the mall and Jayden texted me that we can come back to the house.

We all drove back to the house and we walked inside.

I saw Jayden and she was crying.

"What's wrong." I asked her and dragged her up to her room.

"I- I feel horrible." she said in between sobs.

"Why you didn't so anything wrong." I said trying to comfort her.

"My family, they needed me and I wasn't there. My little sister, Lynn cuts from being bullied. I wasn't even here as a role model for her.

Kendall even isn't her happy self anymore. She always had the hugest smile, but now she's just always down."

she said.

"Jayden, you are the best person I have ever met. I love you, you are worth so much and don't ever give up on me. If you don't have a reason to do something, do it for me." I told her.

~Jayden's pov~

I love Luke and all, but I still felt kinda depressed. I know he meant most of the things he said, but that's his "job" as a boyfriend.

I'm still going to think of his last sentence, If you don't have a reason to do something, do it for me.
-
sorry I haven't been updating but I had a volleyball tournament today. We had to play 4 games then I had to go straight to a basketball game. I'll try updating more often.
xoxo,
Brianna🎎