chapter 12

~Jayden's pov~
I never thought of myself as "famous".

I didn't think people even know who I was. I thought most people would come for the bands and not me.

I don't think I'm that great at all to be honest.
-
"$8.67 will be your change" the lady said putting the money in my hand. "Thanks." I said rushing out of PINK.

I didn't see the time fly by and the concert starts in an hour. An hour for a girl to get ready is like giving a boy a choice to play video games or chores, it just doesn't work out.

"Shit." I mumbled as I got my car keys out of my purse. I started the engine and sped off.

The mall was only 10 minutes away from the bus so I got there quick. I ran inside and changed into a pair of high waisted shorts, a black tank top, and a red flannel.

I put on some more mascara and ran out to the studio. The boys were already in their warming up and crap.

"Sorry I'm late." I said softly walking to the other microphone. All the boys left except one, Luke Robert Hemmings.

"You wanna go on a date tonight after the show." he asked looking right into my eyes.

I could get lost forever in his ocean blue eyes.

"That would be um- great." I replied.

"Okay I have to go." he said kissing my lips really quick. "I love you!" I called as he jogged away.

He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around and said, "I love you too." before making his way to the stage.

He's to sweet.

I walked backstage and sat in a couch that was set out. I got to watch the performance from a tv in the lounge area.

They all sang with so much emotion, I loved it. Every note that came out of their mouth, meant something to them.
-
"How did we end up talking, in the first place." I sang on the stage while fans screamed.

It's one thing to watch from backstage and be on the stage singing.

As I finished singing, everyone was cheering. I had the stupidest smile on my face.

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me offstage with all the other boys following.

"Where are we going." I said laughing.

"On an adventureeee." Luke sang.

He brought me to the doors leading to outside. He ran past the doors and brought me to a little cafe.

"It's so cuteeee." I said looking at the beanbags and bookcases.

I got to say, I'm a book nerd. There was no one in the cafe but it was lined with the white Christmas lights. Light java music was playing in the background.

"It's ours for tonight." Luke said sitting on a beanbag chair. I laid on top of him.

"Your so cute." I said touching his nose.

"Well, your so cute too."

"Cuddle?" I asked him.

"Cuddle." He said.

I laid down on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. It has stars on it, like it was outside.

"I love you." I said before drifting into a light slumber.

~Luke's pov~
I looked at my phone. 1:23.

"Jaydennnn." I said waking her up.

"What." she groaned.

"We should leave now." I said helping her up.

"Ugh okay." she mumbled before holding onto my hand.

"Your hands are so big." she said gripping it tighter.

We finally got back to the bus and Jayden walked straight to my bed. "Lay down." she groaned, so I did and held her hips as my torso was on her back.

"Goodnight. Love you." I said kissing her head before falling asleep.
-
Sorry it's a short chapter but I'm at my friends house! I can't believe our little boy Calum is turning 19 in 16 minutes. I'm fucking crying help.
xoxo,
Brianna💃