• 17 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No one's POV

Its been about a week since they revealed their relationship to Hinata's Mum and were currently in after school practice. It was a normal practice, Hinata being as energetic as ever, Tsukishima constantly making sarcastic comments, Nishinoya and Tanaka being as loud as ever. Though some may say there were notable changes that occurred during the past month. The most evident one that occurred was Yachi and Yamaguchi becoming a couple. Another one that occurred was Hinata and Tsukishima getting closer (ok so i don't really remember how long it's been since i made them become a couple so we gonna act like it been a month). Everyone was also improving in their skill in volleyball and Hinata was also becoming more quieter. This concerned the team (except Tsukishima obviously) and wondered what was going on but never really questioned it to Hinata.

They were taking a break from practice when Hinata's phone rang. Hinata picked up the call and went outside the gym. No one really listened to the call, even if they were curious.

Hinata went outside the gym when he saw the caller ID and picked up the call. "Kenma! Why'd you call?" Hinata exclaimed. "Nothing really, just wanted to say me and Tetsurou are leaving the train now. So where should we meet up?" Kenma replied.
"Me and Kei are still in practice and it doesnt end till 4..." Hinata looked at the time before continuing "thats in 15 minutes so should we meet up at Kei's house?" "Sure, bye Shoyo" after Kenma said that the call ended. Hinata walked back in to the gym and went to Tsukishima to notify him.

Tsukishima was talking to Yamaguchi when Hinata went up to them "Tsuki" Hinata said gaining the attention of the two. Tsukishima turned to Hinata showing Hinata has his attention. "Kenma said they're leaving the train station and we're meeting up at you're house." Hinata continued. "Why my house and not yours?" Tsukishima questioned annoyed. Hinata gave him a deadpanned face. "Your house is closer dumbass". Tsukishima grumbled knowing what Hinata said was true.

"Ok get back to practice" Daichi shouted. Everyone followed his command and returned back to practice.

Time skip: at Tsukishima's residence~

Tsukishima and Hinata arrived at Tsukishima's place. They made their presence known to everyone in the house and was greeted by Tsukishima's Mum as she walked in to the hallway. "Kei! Shoyo!" She exclaimed. Hinata smiled warmly at her when he was mentioned. Tsukishima's Mum walked up to them and gave them both a hug which they both returned. They both headed to Tsukishima's room after they told her about them leaving later to hang out with Kenma and Kuroo later.

"They should be here in 15 minutes, do you want to change?" Tsukishima asked. Hinata nodded, not wanting to leave in their school uniform. Hinata walked up to Tsukishima, who was by the wardrobe, and hugged him from behind. Hinata peeked in the wardrobe and looked for Tsukishima's hoodie and some jeans he left behind from his last stay. It took about five minutes to find his jeans, that were hidden at the back of the wardrobe. Tsukishima also changed grabbing a plain black shirt and some black jeans.

What Tsukishima wore:

What Hinata wore:

They changed into their outfits and cuffed their trousers (cause gay)

They changed into their outfits and cuffed their trousers (cause gay). Tsukishima turned to Hinata and immediately blushed, seeing that his hoodie basically drowned Hinata. The hoodie reached up to Hinata's mid-thigh. Hinata saw Tsukishima blushing and smirked as he walked up to the taller and gave him a quick peck on his lips. He immediately walked away and went to his phone, quickly going to his camera and took a picture of the frozen Tsukishima.

This brought him out of his stance before saying "delete that." Hinata shook his head laughing at him. Tsukishima raised his eyebrow and walked to the dsmaller "oh really". Hinata was still laughing and didn't notice Tsukishima walking to him till he was picked up and pushed on to the bed. Hinata squeaked and began trying to remove himself from Tsukishima's grasp. He was pinned on to the bed by Tsukishima. Tsukishima started to tickle him and laughter was immediately heard from the smaller. "S-Stop!" Hinata pleaded in between his laughter. "Delete it then" Tsukishima said as he continued to tortu- i mean tickle Hinata. "N-No! You l-look cu-cute" Hinata managed to say. Tsukishima blushed lightly at the comment and stopped tickling Hinata and brought him into a hug as he buried his head in to the smaller's hair.

They stayed in that position for 5 minutes before a shout was heard from downstairs. "Kei! Your friends are here!" The two boys headed downstairs and told Tsukishima's Mum that they'll be going out.

IMAGES USED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE NOT MINE!

Ok so we know there was clown shit in there with me forgetting how long they have been together but lets pretend that didn't happen. Anywaysss, yes, Kenma and Kuroo know about them being together. I will make a flashback for it.
OH AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS MAKE SENSE CAUSE IT DOESNT FOR ME! SO BASICALLY FOR DRAMA WE HAD TO MAKE A COSTUME FOR THESE CHARACTERS BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A BLOUSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ONLY WOMEN AND LIKE I SHOULDN'T USE IT FOR MEN??? I WAS SO CONFUSED BECAUSE NOW A BLOUSE HAS A GENDER? WHAT?? Ok thats rant over :D but that's all from me so byee <3