• 30 •

"..." > Talking
*...* > Thinking
(...) > A/N

No ones POV

The two lovers took 3-5 weeks off their work so they can prepare the wedding without many issues. The preparations were going well for the lovers and it felt like a breeze. They knew what they wanted and what they wanted to avoid.

The two lovers were going to a cafe to meet up with a wedding planner. They were known to be amazing at planning and were usually constantly booked, meaning Tsukishima and Hinata were pretty lucky to be able to get them. They haven't told anyone of their engagement wanting it to be a surprise.

It was currently 12PM, where they two boys woke up from their sleep. Hinata was the first one to wake up, and after 5minutes of adjusting to reality, he squirmed out of Tsukishima's grasp to start his usual morning routine. He looked at his phone and saw a notification showing that the meet up with the planner was today at 2PM. He headed to the shower, turning off his phone.

After refreshing himself he went over to his wardrobe and picked out something casual. He grabbed an oversized beige turtleneck with cream straight-legged jeans to match.

He headed down stairs and went into the kitchen and made something light for brunch as they were going to the cafe later on

He headed down stairs and went into the kitchen and made something light for brunch as they were going to the cafe later on. He made simple egg rolls and plated them on the table. He went upstairs with a cup of water to the shared room and placed it down on the bedside table. He then went to Tsukishima and shook him gently, seeing if he would wake up. Five minutes later and Tsukishima was still asleep as dead as a rock. Hinata sighed and took the water and dumped it on Tsukishima's face, amused. Tsukishima shot up from the bed and had an annoyed look and turned to Hinata.

"Really?" Tsukishima questioned, ticked off. Hinata just smiled and nodded while saying "breakfast is ready". Tsukishima looked at the disappearing body of Hinata and sighed disappointedly while shaking his head. He got up and dragged himself to the bathroom and got on with his morning routine.

After exiting the bathroom he went to the wardrobe and picked out clothes that would fit the colour scheme of Hinata's outfit. He picked out a coffee-coloured hoodie that had matching sweatpants as well as a pale brown trench coat to help add character to the outfit.