Chapter 1

"Julie get your ass in the car, let's go!"

"I'm coming, shut the fuck up you're gonna get us caught!"

I hop in the car and slam the door before noticing there's a person in the backseat.

"Flynn? Who's that?"

"I'm Luke."

8 hours earlier

"Wake up Mija, you don't want to be late for your first day!"

I open the door, revealing that i'm already dressed.

"Way ahead of you Papi"

"Someone's excited for school."

"Senior year, the time of our lives! Flynn's already waiting outside."

"Have fun Julie."

"Thanks Dad!"

I step out the door revealing my outfit to Flynn, a black tube top with a red jacket and ripped skinny jeans.

"Oooo girl you look HOT!" says Flynn.

"You too girl! This is going to be our year. I can feel it!" I say.

"As long as you don't fall on your ass like you did last year, we're golden!"

"Oh my god, don't remind me. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life!"

"Bitch, that was how you got Nick!"

"Bitch, he broke my heart! Not worth it at all."

"Forget about him! You're so much better without him anyways. In fact, I met this guys the other day at the beach! He was mighty fine. Do you want his number?"

"No, you can have him. No offense, but I'm not sure I fully trust your judgement."

"Fine I'll just have Mr. eight pack for myself."

"Woah, eight pack?

At school

"So Flynn, what's the plan for tonight? You wanna go to the club on 9th? I can get some fake ID's from the pawn shop dealer. All I have to do is pull my shirt down a bit and he does whatever I want him to do."

Flynn and I have been going to that club since we were fourteen. Thankfully our parents haven't found out yet, but it's not they care anyways. Flynn's parents are never home, so she basically lives alone. My dad hasn't been sober since 1998, and my mom died when I was 10. It sucks, but I'm used to it at this point.

"Actually I had another idea for tonight," Flynn replied with a cunning look on her face. That usually means she's concocting a wicked scheme.
"There's this new jewellery store downtown. Do you still have the ski mask from seventh grade?"

"Flynn you're not seriously suggesting that we rob them, are you? We could get caught! We could be arrested! How do you think that would look on a job application?"

"How is this any different than using a fake ID? You can get arrested for that too you know. Plus, we won't get caught. I've got the whole thing planned out. I'll park the car around the back, you run in a grab the goods, and I'll have the car running and you can just jump in and we'll go. I've got the blueprints of the place, and the alarm code so all you have to do is grab and go."

"Are you aware that this is the craziest idea you've ever had?"

"Yep. But you've never been able to resist a bat-shit crazy scheme before."

She has a point. When we were freshman, we conned the ice-cream man into giving us his truck. When we were sophomores, we stole alcohol from the grocery store. When we were juniors, we skipped class almost everyday to smoke pot under the bleachers. I agreed to all of those things, and we never got caught. We almost had to repeat junior year, but we never got caught.

"Fine, I'm in. But if I get arrested you better bail me out."

—————————————————
a/n
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first ever full length wattpad story! I also have a one-shot story with smut included! Chapter 2 should be out tomorrow:)
xoxo, am<3