Chapter 3

"Why are you here?" I ask Luke.

"Flynn called me. She said you guys needed help on a secret mission? Also she said you wanted to meet me," he responds with a confused look on his face. His very cute face.

"This is the guy from the beach I was talking about earlier. Mr eight pack," Flynn says smugly.

"Woah girls are already talking about me? Sweet."

"Not now Luke," ordered Flynn.

"Why is he here?" I whispered.

"You need more excitement in your life! I figured getting you a boy toy would help."

"Robbing a jewellery store is exciting!! I don't need a man! No offence Luke, I'm sure you're lovely," I say turning towards him.

"Thanks," he says looking uncomfortable. "Listen I can leave-"

"Not now Luke!" Flynn and I exclaim.

"Whatever," Luke mumbles.

"Flynn we need to leave. Like now. Now!" I yell, motioning towards the cops across the street. "Step on it girl!"

Flynn steps on the gas and speeds towards my house. Unfortunately the cops see us, and start chasing us.

"Flynn I swear to fucking god, if I die today because of you my ghost is gonna haunt you so hard!"

"Shut up I'm trying to drive here!"

"Same Flynn. If I die, you're going with me. Also I was promised ice cream?" says Luke.

"NOT NOW LUKE!" Flynn and I yell again.

"Got it, not the time sorry. Look out for that mailbox!"

We skid to swerve out of the way, thankfully missing the mailbox.

"Flynn you're a really bad driver," states Luke.

"Do you ever shut up asshole?" I ask Luke, annoyed. "We're kind of in a high speed car chase right now, this is not an accurate representation of Flynn's driving abilities."

"Well I'm sorry I disrespected you princess," he says giving a small bow, falling in the process.

"Well that's what you get for being a dickhead. And for not wearing a seatbelt. Idiot," I mumble at the end.

He gives me a middle finger, and I stick my tongue out running my middle finger down it.

"That's gross, there could be germs on your finger you know. You were just in a store in a Los Angeles alleyway," says Luke smugly.

"Oh my fucking god, you suck you know that?"

"I have a feeling that's exactly what you want to do to me Julie."

"I really can't win with you can I? Flynn, why did you think this guy would be good for me?"

"Julie I can't really pay attention right now. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a little busy!"

"Right, sorry, high speed car chase I forgot. Anyways, fuck you Luke!" I say loudly, turning to giving him a proper double middle finger.

————————————
When we finally reach my house, after getting off with a warning from the police, Flynn drops me off with Luke following me out the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm coming in. I thought that's what you wanted? Since you were flirting with me in the car?"

"Flirting? Is that what you think that was?"

"Um... yes? You were being very flirty. Back home when girls talked to me like that I always ended up between their legs by sundown."

"What, no! I was not flirting! I was calling you out on your bullshit! Did you ever stop to think 'hey maybe these girls don't actually want me?' I don't know where your from, but it sounds like a lot of those girls were pressured by you. Also the sun's already down so I guess you're out of luck." I slam the door in his face and hop on the couch.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" I hear him yell from outside the door.

"Fuck you too!" I yell back.

—————————
a/n
I hope you enjoyed chapter 3!! Please vote and comment so you can let me know how to improve. I'm super new to this, so I apologize if this completely sucks lol. Anyways I love you all💗
xoxo, am<3