Chapter 11

"Luke? I think we should talk to Alex and Reggie. I really want to be with you, I don't think I can see you everyday and not be with you. We should just tell them. I'm sure they'll understand," I say, looking lovingly into his bright blue eyes.

"You're right Jules. I can't stand looking at you and not slamming you against the wall and-"

"Luke!"

"Sorry, sorry. I know, 'be more romantic'. I'm trying I swear," he says kissing me on the forehead, before turning to walk away.

"When did I ever say that?"

"Oh, you know. Right after I took you on our first date. You told me that you were happy I was finally being romantic."

"Luke? We haven't been on a date yet."

"I know princess-"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine. I know darling. It was in my dream last night," Luke said with loving eyes.

He was dreaming about me?

"You dream about me?"

"Of course! I always dream about the people I love."

Wait. What. He loves me?

"What'd you say?" I ask flustered.

"What do you mean? I told you about my dream. I'm gonna take you on that date by the way, as soon as we talk to Alex and Reg. I'm already planning it. You free Friday?"

"Uhh... yeah I am. I thought you said something else, never mind," I say disappointed. He must not have meant it that way or something.

"You okay? You seem a little out of it."

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just... tired."

"Oh okay. I'll text the guys, wanna come over around 3?"

"Yeah I'll be there! See you!"

Luke waves and walks away. The bell rings, and I head to class. I guess this proves my feelings for him...

———————————
"So I'm going out with Luke on Friday," I tell Flynn.

"Wait really? I thought that you couldn't 'cause of Alex and Reg?"

"Well I talked to my dad the other night, and he said that we should just talk to them. He said that if we talk to then they'll understand. I hope he's right."

"I'm sure they'll understand! We've known them for forever, there's no way that they wouldn't want you and Luke to be together. Plus me and Alex have already started planning your wedding, and your children's names, and where you'll live, and-"

"Flynn! No! One step at a time! We need to start dating before all of that!" I say laughing.

"Ok fine, but seriously. It's gonna be fine. Alex and Reggie are gonna be fine and you two can stroll off into the sunset with a picnic basket on a Saturday."

"Specific? But I love it," I blush, giving Flynn a hug. "Thank you."

"No problem babe! Now go get your man!"