Chapter 12

"Flynn? I- I need you to come over. Something- something happened," I say in between tears.

"Jules? Are you okay? You don't sound okay."

"No, I'm not fine. Not at all."

"What happened?!"

"Just- come to Luke's. I'll explain everything."

"I'm scared Jules. Are you hurt?!"

"Not physically. Just get over here. And bring Carrie and Nick." I give Alex a worrying look, and he gives me a comforting smile.

"Carrie and Nick? Julie what's going on?!"

"Just get over here Flynn! I'll explain later!"

"Okay fine I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Thank you."

I hang up the phone and look back at Alex and Reggie.

"This is good Jules. You need your friends right now. And we're here too, don't worry! You know we'll always be there for you," says Alex kindly.

"Thanks guys." I give them a hug. "I really appreciate it."

"Anytime Julie," Reggie smiles warmly at me.

———————————
About 20 minutes later Flynn shows up with Carrie and Nick. Carrie has a scowl on her face already, and I want to tell her to leave.

"Carrie, if you're just gonna be a bitch about this then kindly get the fuck out." I tell her in a fake polite manner.

"Gladly."

"No don't leave Carrie! Julie needs you, right Jules?" Alex says turning towards me.

"Whatever. I guess I should tell you all what's going on."

"Yes please, I'm scared," states Flynn.

"Ok, here goes. Luke... got Vicki Johnson pregnant. A few months ago after we had a fight."

"That slut, I'm gonna kill her."

"Carrie!" We all exclaim.

"What? I have feelings too you know, I'm not as cold hearted as people think I am. You of all people should know that Julie."

"Yeah, I know. Anyways right before Luke and Reggie told me, Luke and I had been planning on telling Alex and Reggie for their permission to date and-"

"Permission? You think you need our permission?" Asks Alex laughing slightly.

"Well... yeah. We didn't want to mess up the band!"

"Julie you wouldn't be ruining the band! You'd be happy! That's the most important thing babe, always."

"What'd I tell you Jules? That's exactly what I thought he'd say," responds Flynn.

"Well I wanted to double check anyways."

"Thank you Julie, we appreciate it, but we just want you to be happy. (Unlike Dixie d'amelio iykyk💀) Your happiness always comes before the band," adds Reggie.

"Thanks guys."

"So would someone like to explain why me and my boyfriend are here? Cause I'm bored and I have a manicure to get to."

"Carrie you're coming to the mall with us. Call your manicurist, I'm sure you can go one more day without them. Julie needs you right now, so please remove the stick from your ass and get in the car."

Carrie stares at Alex crossing her arms with her mouth agape. She looks as though she's finally been shut up.

"Come on babe let's just get in the car," says Nick breaking her from her trance.

"Whatever. But I'm not riding with you guys. And we'll be there after you. Don't wait up. We like to take stops if you know what I mean," Carrie says rudely while turning to leave.

"Not in my car you won't!" Yells Flynn after them. Nick follows, blushing.

—————————————
"Flynn. Get out of the car."

"Carrie. This is my car. And I really don't want you guys having sex in it, so get out."

Carrie rolls her eyes aggressively.

"Keep rolling your eyes like that, and they're gonna roll right off your face," Flynn says rudely.

"Carrie? Let's just go get my car. Its right down the road anyways, we can just walk."

Carrie gives Nick a disapproving look, but eventually backed down.

"Fine. You win," Carrie says smirking at Flynn and getting out of the car.

"Bye bitch!" Flynn yells to Carrie once she's left, and flips her off. Carrie returns the favor looking furious as she stomps away.

————————————
"So where should we go first?" asks Alex.

"I was thinking Claire's. We should get matching piercings!"

"I don't know Flynn, my dad would be pissed!"

"I'll explain it to him, I promise. You're 18 anyways! What's he gonna do?"

"True... it is legal."

"When do we ever do anything legal babe?? You literally met Luke in a getaway car-"

Flynn looks at me seeing the sadness in my face since I was trying to keep my mind off that man whore.

"Sorry Jules, forget I said that."

"No it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong. It's all his fault! I just really wish he hadn't done it. We had something pretty good going, y'know?" Even Carrie looks a little sad for me now. Maybe she isn't as cold-hearted as I thought. "Let's get some piercings!"

Flynn, Carrie, and I sit in the piercing chairs and wait for the girls to come pierce us. We decided to get helix piercings so my dad wouldn't be too mad.

"Pierce your tits!" we hear Reggie yell from the back of the store. We kindly flip him off before he is kindly escorted out of the store.

"Sorry everyone! He's... he's... nevermind I don't really know what's wrong with him," says Alex.

"Hey!" shouts back Reggie. Nick laughs at them both while standing next to Carrie and Alex.

—————————————
"We look amazing guys!! Thank you so much Flynn for convincing me. And you too Alex for convincing me to come. I love you guys," I say giving them hugs. "And you too Carrie. Even if you were being a bit of a bitch," I give her a hug too. Carrie rolls her eyes, but eventually smiles and hugs me back.

"And you Nick of course. Thanks for coming," I say, while giving him a hug as well. "And you too Reggie! Even though you got kicked out of the store!"

"You're welcome Jules! Getting kicked out was the best part!" he says giving me two big thumbs up. I roll my eyes jokingly, and blow him a kiss.

——————————————
NEXT TIME ON "NOTHING GOOD STARTS IN A GETAWAY CAR

"Luke? What are you doing here?!"

"Jules I need to talk to you. Really bad. I'm in l-"

————————————————
a/n
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I ended it like a tv show haha. Also Stranger Things fans, did you see the new teaser yesterday? What are your theories? Comment them I wanna see them!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
xoxo, am<3