Lol, I published this as "Untitled Part 12" I can't think of a name so...

Will's POV

"And then she said, 'you're just too obsessed with me!' Like bitch excuse me but you made the first move and you're the one who's always hugging me and shit! Not that I minded but-" 

"Wait, wait, hold up. She said you were too obsessed with her?" It was night, and I was sitting on my cabin floor with my sister, who was ranting to me about her ex.

"Yeah! I am just so done with her at this point. I can't believe I ever let her filthy hands touch me."

"So you're gonna murder her?"

"Nah.  She doesn't deserve-"

"Great, cuz I am."

I stood up and very calmly walked out the door across the lawn to the Hecate cabin. And believe me, some idiot would have actually gotten it if Nico didn't happen to shadow travel to my side at that very moment. I hardly had time to react as he grabbed my wrist and shadow traveled back to his cabin, taking me with him.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" He whisper-asked, standing on his toes and putting his face right up to mine. Camp Jupiter had left a few days ago, so we had the cabin to ourselves.

"Nico, baby, you're adorable, but I can't do this right now."

"Why not? And I'm not cute." He pouted, which just made him look cuter.

"No, you're not cute, I said you're adorable. And need to go drive some girl's nose up her ass."

He cocked his head and I sighed.

"Cypress. From Hecate cabin."

"Oh, I know her. She's cool I guess." Nico said absentmindedly.

"No, she's a bitch. She dumped my sister and now she has to die." I spat.

"Oh. Well, I'm all for killing people in honor of family (you can ask Frank, he's been threatened more than once) but can we do that tomorrow?"

I had to smile a little at his stubbornness.

"Okay. I'll stay."

Nico grinned and gently pushed his lips into mine. I walked forward, taking him with me, and pushed him against the cabin door, which luckily was closed.

"Is this okay?" I murmured against his lips, pinning his arms above his head. He moaned quietly in affirmation, and I could feel myself blushing.

"Will?" Nico asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I love your mouth."

I smirked. "I can make you love it even more if you want me to."

"Oh, Gods, yes." 

I smirked harder and grazed Nico's neck with my teeth. I paused at his pulse-point and sucked the sensitive skin. Nico's breath hitched and I released him, soothing the now red area with little kitten licks. Nico let out a moan, and I worked my mouth down to his collar bone, leaving little red marks in my wake. 

"Fuck, Will," Nico moaned when I went over the soft flesh just above his collar bone. I smiled and pulled the skin between my teeth, sucking and nipping the sensitive area. Nico whined in pleasure. I pulled away and admired the dark purple-red mark on my boyfriend's neck. Nico whimpered, and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You okay?" I asked, looking at him with concern. He nodded weakly.

"Hands" He managed to whimper. I nodded, freeing his hands and smiling warmly. Nico stepped forward. With one hand, he grabbed my waist. With the other, he reached behind him for the doorknob and clicked the lock. He gently pressed his lips against mine and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted of dark chocolate and cherry, and I hardly noticed when he slipped his hand under my shirt. Suddenly, he recoiled and broke away from the kiss.