Paperwork

Ship: Emotionless x Scary

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

                                                         Scary_Days Point of view

''Can you even comprehend the work that your doing scary? You've mixed up all the paperwork''  if it wasn't for the plain an expressionless voice I would've sworn that great was the one speaking to me, but no, I wasn't lucky enough to get away from Emotionless for an hour. ''What do you want, emo'' the room grew silent for a period of time, but time seemed to slow down when in the presence of Emotionless, it was like a gift he held upon himself, so that he could get everything done without the time catching up to him.''Don't call me emo, I was sent by Great_Day to assist you'' I growled slightly ''why don't you go finish up your own work'' this time Emotionless was able to respond quickly ''I've already finished, as the supreme leader requested'' my breathe hitched, had Great seriously gotten emo to finish that stack of paperwork overnight? Before I could even respond emo pulled a chair next to me and took a seat ''Shall we get this finished?'' he said in a calm monotone voice, I groaned pushing the disorganised papers over so that he could see them.

                                                                    Two hours later

My work was almost finished when I came to a realisation that I hadn't heard emo speak in at least five minutes, and that was quite uncommon due to him being a blabber mouth ''Hah, for once you don't have anything to add on, huh? Maybe your not as reliab- emo?'' I can't help myself but to stare as Emotionless's head is at rest on the table, seeping soundly. I'd never seen Emotionless have such a soothing look, I chucked a bit, gathering up my belongings and putting them away. Once more I looked over to emo, this time pulling the chair from the desk and picking him up, his legs wrapping around my waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I could tell Emotionless had a bit of contentious left, so it made it easier for me to wrap my arms around him as I started heading out of the room to the never ending halls. ''You really do look adorable sometimes emo...'' he rested his head on my shoulder, this would be the night that changed me and Emotionless's relationship forever.

My apologies if my writing sounded a bit cringe but this was a last minute idea.

Word count: 400

Thank you Gabyyiiiaa for the ship request