Mine~

Ship: Yandere!Great x Emotionless

Type: Fluff

Warnings: Gore, Kidnapping?

Great_Days Point of view

my eyes drift to Emotionless as he finishes his administrations, he's so close, yet it feels as he's out of my reach. I've moved emo from his previous office so that I could monitor him more closely, honestly I loathed the thought of being apart from my dear Emotionless. My obsession with him has only grown stronger, so much that I've ordered him to stay by my side during all periods of the day, if he'd only stay when the sun goes down. Lucky enough for me he's never noticed my attachment for him, but on the other hand my guard Scary has. ''Dea- I mean, operative  Emotionless would you like some tea?''

Emotionless_Days Point of view

Did he almost mess up my name? I stare blankly at him before nodding. ''Great, I'll go make it'' he sounds quite joyful, I wonder why ''Would you like help, sir?'' oh, he's already left,  that's awfully unpredictable coming from him, odd. 

Moments later

''Emotionless, i'm finished with the tea'' ''Thank you, supreme leader'' he places it in front of me, I pick up the cup taking a few sips looking up slightly to see that greats standing over me smiling. Before I can think twice of the situation my vision goes hazy and I get this sense of numbness.

Third-Person

Emotionless slowly rose from his chair his legs trembling as he holds onto the desk ''You okay emo?∼'' Great would say as he towers over Emotionless. The counselor began stumbling as he started to walk tripping over his own feet every few steps ''Here, take my hand, dear..'' 

Great_Days Point of view

I quickly grabbed emo's hand as I lead him down the dimly lit hallways. ''We're here'' I say opening my bedroom door, Emotionless walked over to the bed holding his head in agony, tonight we'd stay together, I'd be with my precious Emotionless.  He sat down on the end of the bed while I shut the door, my attention was thoroughly  on Emotionless as he began to drift off. I picked him up ever so genteelly before laying him out on the bed. ''Now, I should be getting ready.. I'll be holding back the only threat to our love''

Later

Third-person

Emotionless slowly began to arise from his slumber, he sat up groaning slightly from the pain he'd been feeling. That's when he could smell something horrific, a smell that cannot even begin to be described. Emotionless slowly got up from the bed while making his way to the now open door that would lead him to the hallway. The smell only got worse and Emotionless couldn't help himself but to gag. Once he made it to the door his eyes grew wide witnessing a grim image that couldn't be unseen. Great smirked hearing the foot steps his dear love had made as he turned around.  ''Oh my, love why aren't asleep''  but Emotionless was death to Great's words as the only thing that existed was the blood stained body of Scary as he lied lifeless on the cement floor.

This is my first time writing something like this, please don't murder me

Word count: 500

Thank you @Gabyyiiiaa for requesting this ship!