Sorrowful Nights

Ship; Sorrowful x Scary

Type; Fluff/Angst¿?

Warnings; None

"L-leave me alone! I-I told Yyou to stop c-coming to the cchuch-!" Sorrow cried as two teens laughed continuing to walk towards him. "Why are you being such a b-b-baby" one of them mocked, "It was only a bit of spray paint" the other added. Sorrow kept backing up, almost stumbling backwards and falling. Little did they know who was stalking them, waiting for the right moment to get involved. Walking out from the shaded church street was the pray, though the boys noticed this right away neither of them could move "W-what are yyou guys s-staring at" Sorrow sobbed, tensing up as he felt someone grip onto his shoulder. "He told you two go leave him alone, didn't he?" Scary hissed glaring at the boys. The two of them began backing up being met with the sound of a simple guns click. "Well, Why don't you answer the fucking question?" He snarled "Y-yes he d-did, but we were jjust joking around" one of the boys proclaimed. Scary stared at the boys in disgust, he didn't feel satisfied with the pityful answer that he was given and pulled the trigger leading the one of the boys to scream as the other was dead weight on the cold cement, this only made Scary roll his eyes, not a drip of pity for the boy who was now bleeding out. Meanwhile Sorrowful was shocked, trembling under Scarys grasp "get out of my sight" and so the boy did, running as fast as he possibly could, stumbling over his own feet. "We're supposed to keep watch over the city this evening, Sorrow. Will you be able to do that?" Scary said letting go of the shorter males shoulder "O-of course you have to a-ask if I can.. I-if you don't want to patrol w-with me just say so.. I- I'll tell the supreme leadr I'm sick.." Sorrow sobbed taking off his mask to wipe his tears "I've already been enough of a b-burden.." Scary sighed "you are quite overwhelming sometimes Sorrow. I requested to patrol with you this evening, your really the only optative I can stand. Now, go close up the church, next thing you know these edgy kids will be inside with the spray paint" Sorrowful looked a bit doubtful but soon gently nodded grabbing a pale gray key from his pocket and locking the church. Sorrow adjusted his mask walking back over to the grim man. He felt the tallers eyes starring down at him leading him to fidget with his sleeves uniform pulling out a small thread which seemed endless "I would recommend you don't do that Sorrow, I don't believe Dynamic wants to be fixing your uniform again" Right away Sorrowful stopped pecking at the fabric "I-Its only a single thread.." "Mhm, soon it'll just be five, then next the fabrics wrecked. It doesn't take much Sorrow" Scary said as he'd already begun walking now, the dim light glaring off the street glimmering it's semi-radiant light, it was nice, the only thing visible was the path ahead, everything else was just a shadow, like the two operatives had been. The light sound of walking behind Scary was notable, he could observe the sound knowing where exactly Sorrowful was while behind him, it was a technique he'd learned awhile after a civilian attacked him. Scary noticed a small wall up ahead, benevolences store wall to be exact. A small grin spread across Scarys face as he turned around quickly grabbing Sorrowfuls wrists pinning him against the wall, this causing the smaller to grunt slightly beginning to squirm. "Sscary–?" Sorrow whined trying to get out of the others embrace "Honestly Sorrow honey, that was too easy. You should work on self defense" Scary said chuckling until he acknowledged Sorrowfuls body lanauge of unease, this normally would've just made him laugh more, but he couldn't, he wouldn't, the fact that he'd also seen tears peeping out of the others mask threw him off, the fear was radianting off of him. Scary loosened his grip on Sorrowfuls wrists, moving one of his hands down to Sorrows legs scooping him up, now carrying him bride style. "Maybe you've had enough terror for tonight, sweetheart" Sorrow didn't respond but instead he wrapped his arms around the man's neck "Let's take you to your residence, I'll tell the Supreme leader that your not in the right sta–" "Nno–! I don't wanna be a-alone what If–" "I'll tell Great that we're both done for tonight, I'll stay with you" Scary said interrupting Sorrowful just as he had, Sorrow nodded smiley lightly under his mask as the prey carried him to his residence.

Apologies, I wasn't sure how about to write about this ship, and my brain was empty out of ideas

Words; 820

Requested by; myself 🥔