Could our love be real?

Ship: Dreadful x Sorrowful

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Dreadful_Days Point of view

I was ordered by the supreme leader, my job was to pretend  to be in love with Sorrowful. Lately me an his attachment has grown stronger and stronger, but it can't be that I'm in love with him, right? Now Sorrowful's curled up in the corner, crying his eyes out. He's been better ever since me and him had gotten together, he only cry's once a day which is much better than how he started off.  ''There, there my low-spirited darling, let it all out'' I said kneeling down.

Sorrowful_Days Point of view

I slowly looked up to Dreadful quickly poncing at him almost knocking him down as I wrap my arm's around him weeping. ''D‒dreadful! It was awful, j‒just awful.. Someone came up to me w‒while I was doing my service, a‒and told me that I'm a crybaby and shouldn't be running a church..!'' I began to weep even more than before, gripping tightly onto Dreadful's shirt. ''Don't listen to them Sorrow bear..'' 

Dreadful_Days Point of view 

I can't believe someone had the acidity to do something like that to Sorrow of all people! ''Let's just go to my residence, okay?'' he'd wipe away the tears from his eyes nodding gently, I helped him up and grasped onto his hand leading him to the residence. 

Dreadful's Residence 

I got Sorrowful to sit on the couch while I made him some soup. I had to search for the bowls since I couldn't remember what cabinet I had placed them in. when I was done my search I filled the bowl right full as I slowly walked over to Sorrow making sure not to spill even the smallest droplet. At this point Sorrowful was already covered in the blanket the only part of him being visible was his face. ''Open up sorrow, the soups ready'' he opened his mouth and I began to feed him, I couldn't help but laugh, he was almost like a child at times. He's the only person I have that stops my dread and replaces it with joy, an everlasting joy. I placed the soup on the table that was next to Sorrow and I, then I put my hand on sorrowful's cheek leaning into kiss him, without hesitation he kissed back. I truly do believe this is love.  

My dearest apologies, this sounded a bit choppy, i'm just tired and wanted to finish this before I headed to sleep.

Word count: 413

Thank you @AzulReyes6 for the ship request