Making Our Cake

Ship: Macabre x Benevolent 

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Third person

The operatives Benevolent and Macabre had been together for well over a year now, they were ready to settle, ready to marry. Macabre even went so far as to buy many gifts for Benevolent before the proposal, he wanted everything to be perfect for his dear sunshine. The faithful night went Macabre pulled out the ring will forever be beaded in Benevolent's mind.

Benevolent's Point of view

Me and Macabre planned to decorate the red velvet cake I'd made yesterday, but so far he's still late. What could be more important than- 'the bakery door hits the wall with a sudden thud ''Love, I'm here, i'm here!! Don't start decorating the cake without me!!!'' my darling of a lover announces, I chuckle quietly to myself opening the kitchen door to see macabre gasping while holding onto one of he tables ''I brought the supplies you wanted my dear'' he'd say attempting to catch his breathe. ''Well hurry hurry, we've already handed out the wedding invitations, there is only a few day's left and time isn't gonna pause because you wanna be late'' I'd claim crossing my arm's while grinning, he'd walk to me with bag in hand placing the open hand on my cheek and kissing me lightly, I'm slightly taller than him but it's not too noticeable ''I brought everything, love. That's all that matters now'' he'd smirk handing me the bag before walking into the kitchen as I'd tag along beside him humming a quite melody. As my melody continued in my head I led myself to the fridge opening it up and grabbing out the lovely three layered cake bringing it over to the kitchen counter where Macabre was. ''Almost looks as good as you'' he'd say in a flirtatious voice  ''My, my, you just got here and your already pulling that card'' I'd start searching threw the bag my lover had brought pulling out tiny detailed chocolate flowers, each of them having layers and layers of petals. My head turned over to Macabre who'd already started stirring up the ingredients for the icing, I'd quickly grab the red dye measuring it in a table spoon  before pouring it into the icing. He'd keep string as the sweet sugary smell spreed faster than any sickness that I'd ever encountered. Before Macabre could even place the spoon he'd been using down I'd snatched it licking it off  ''Childish'' ''Grim man'' he'd grab a small bit of the icing on his finger tip before bopping me on the nose, licking off the rest of the substance that was left on his finger. 

I've never tried writing a oneshot involving baking/cooking so I thought this would be a great opportunity 

Word count: 460

Thank you @AzulReyes6 for requesting this ship