Alone together

Ship: Horrid x Scary

Type: Angst

Warnings: None?

Horrid_Nights Point of view

We could've won, I know we would've won! Why, just why would they all leave me, I was a respectable leader wasn't I? My sacrifices torn away an turned into dust as my last operative walks towards me down the drawn-out halls, his bags packed "Joyous.. you won't leave me, will you?" dammit my voice, i'm showing too much weakness.  I can hear a quite sigh being met with the sound of countless foot steps as he vanishes down the next hall. My mind goes blank as I attempt to run after Joyous while my legs grow weaker leading me to collapse on the floor. I'm alone, and I know Great_day will find this to be his opportunity to end me. I won't be able to defend myself, knowing Great he'll send someone to cause me excruciating pain before they'll allow me to pass. What a waste.

Scary_Days Point of view

I stare at the manner in front of me, I'd been sent to end horrid, who knew it'd be so easy to scare off his operatives. it's pityful honestly, what unloyal soliders, but it doesn't matter to me. I open the buildings door being met with a light breeze as I stare down the hallway, the wallpaper seemed old, this entire building was old though, so why am I surprised that the place is so run down? Humming, I begin walking down the hallway pulling my gun from my side just in case the devilish night commander Horrid attempts anything.

3rd Person

Scary continued walking down the hall, peeking around every corner before going along, but soon after turning the third hallway he saw the night commander lifeless on the floor. This brought great shock to scary as he didn't understand what had happened, he grinded his teeth together steadily walking over to the body. He sighed realizing that Horrid was still alive Scary almost felt pity for him, his body was so malnourished, no wonder he had thought he was dead. "Wake up night commander" Scary demanded as he heard a soft groan following with Horrid julting his body upwards. "Pathetic" Scary hissed as Horrid stared at him his eyes beginning to tear up. It was visible that the commander was trying to hide his fear and unease but Scary could read his emotions like a simple magazine. Scary grabbed onto Horrids hair his now pointless hat with the small purple flower falling to the ground, as Scary held the gun to his head "Shoot me already" Horrid said weakly "Just get it over with" Scary looked taken back as he couldn't help but weaken his own grip, sighing he quickly wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter male. Horrid was hesitant but slowly returned the hug placing his head on the others shoulder as he began to sob. Scary began rubing the others back in slight discomfort as he'd never helped anyone like this before, two hands gripping onto his uniform, and tear stains running into the fabric. He couldn't just leave Horrid like this, this type of pain couldn't be fixed with a bandage. "Pplease– just end me.." Horrid sobbed, Scary looked down to the small night kissing his forehead before slowly raising his gun again "It'll be over soon I swear.." he promised, and it was. The gun went off and there layed Horrid, but he wasn't alone anymore, someone held him tight during his final breathe, and that someone was Scary. Now Scary was left starring down at Horrid what was left of his heart shattering "this is the world, huh.. you didn't deserve this"

Hdjjbd I wanna cry, it's 2am and this just gave me vibes

Word count: 600

Thank you -