About Y/n

Y/n Zoldyck

Likes-Knives, drawing, singing(when alone ), Killua and Alluka/Nanika(when they meet), BunBun, the yokai's, Whatever you like.

Gender-Female(sorry boys, or nonbinary tho you could always change the pronouns)

Age-4(at the beginning of the story)

Dislikes- Illumi(later), Homophobia and transphobia, talking a lot, when someone she doesn't know touches her, feeling weak.

Hair color- Curly White(tho you can change it, some people are bad at imagining)

Eye color- blue mixed with black ( same thing with the hair)

Abilities- knife throwing,  Enhanced senses, If she cares about you even if you use zetsu she can feel your presence within a radius of course 

More about her!- She is almost fully emotionless until Alluka and Killua come along. She knows all of the rules of the household since before she was one. and She's a world class spy and white hat hacker(Hackers that hack for good causes and or purposes.)(She is like this because she knows her parents are hiding stuff from her).

Her nen abilities will be shown later

She always keeps her bunny with her. and in her dreams She sees yokais (half demon half animal creatures) 

This is not an x reader I might add love but not right now

________________________________________________________________________________

Pictures not mine

(Authors note)

This might be short but I wanted to show you guys at least a little bit about her. Also I will try to update on weekends. She has her fair share of secrets so look out!