🌺Chapter 3🌺

I don't really have anything to say;-; but I love you!❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n pov)~

Well got to the forest and I see Father Killua-Ni stops. Father starts walking towards us, I feel Killua-Ni hold me and Alluka-nee closer.

"I mean no harm," Father says "I only came to talk, Your Mother is still in the house" he continues

"What do you what," Killua-Ni says coldly. I only stare blankly. "You'll need to know things about your little sister before you just take her," Father says. I mean he is right I didn't even know I had siblings in till today, I don't really know Alluka-Nee and Killua-Ni. 

"What would I need to know?" Killua-Ni says "Well for starters she only studies and trains, She doesn't talk much either." Father starts "She keeps her Bunny everywhere she goes lastly she already knows Nen she may not be a master but she taught herself and she did it well." When he's finished I look up to Killua-Ni and see him with wide eyes. Was that not normal? 

I started to get I little tired I think I'm going to...sleep...here...

~(No one pov)~

Y/n fell asleep on Killua's chest, Alluka notices and smiles softly then pat Y/n's head. Killua finally gets out of his trance and noticed Y/n asleep he quickly smiled then looked at Silva.

"well, good to know We'll be going now Y/n is tired and I'm hungry," Killua said to his Father 

"Goodbye Kill and go fast your mother might try to go after you" He responded. Killua just nodded then went Godspeed. Killua ran to the hotel he rented a room. When they got there he put Y/n down on the bed and went over to Alluka 

"Hey, do you want some food?" 

"Yes, big brother! but you go get it we can't leave Imouto alone!"

"heh yea, I'll be right back"   

~(Time skip)~

~(Y/n pov)~

I woke up with Killua-Ni and Alluka-Nee next to me. Alluka-Nee is hugging me so I can't get up😅. 

After 20 or so minutes Alluka-Nee woke up and squeezed me. Killua-Ni woke up and laughed when he saw us I just snuggled into BunBun. When we finally got up I didn't know what to do I don't really know them even if they are my siblings. I saw a math textbook so I started to study to cure my boredom. After doing 3 pages of math I felt a tap on my shoulder I look over to see Alluka-Nee smiling at me 

"Come on Imouto we have to pack up and check out!" She says, I just nod with my usual stoic face. I get up and start to help pack. I hear Killua-Ni say

"Hey, Y/n why don't you smile? sorry if it sounds rude..." 

"I don't really know Killua-Ni," I respond blandly. I look over to see him have a surprised face that then rests to a normal small smile as he shrugs.

"Don't worry Imouto we'll get you to smile!" Alluka-nee comments confidently. I nod and grab BunBun as we walk out the door. Then I see..... A clown? he had pink-red hair and a card in his hand. 

Suddenly Killua-Ni brings me and Alluka-Nee behind his back. I was confused is he dangerous I mean I can tell he's strong from his aura 

"Oh~ Who's this little one~?" the clown says "She's my little sister now go away Hisoka!" so that's his name... I'm still calling him a clown

"Oh~ I didn't know Illumi had another sibling he really needs to tell me these things~" The clown remarks. "Now what's your name~?" He continues, I look to Killua-Ni he sighs and nods 

"Y/n," I say with no emotion "Oh~ do you want to see a card trick little one?" The Clown says "No." Killua-Ni starts snickering "Why not?~"He responds "you put nen around the card" I comment. The clown's face looks surprised. 

"You already know nen~?" I nod. Then Killua-Ni grabs my hand along with Alluka-Nee's. 

"Well, we'll be going," Killua-Ni says coldly. "Aww already~" "Yes" Then Killua-Ni picks me and Alluka-Nee up and uses the electric thingy again and ran. 

~(Time Skip)~

we were in a different town and Killua-Ni said we were going to York New city to visit someone then to this place called Heaven's arena. As we were walking Killua-Ni took out his phone and called someone. I didn't really pay attention But then Killua-Ni started pulling me along. As we walk I think 'How did Killua-Ni know the clown and....why did he accept me right away?' I look at Killua-Ni and do the 'Hug' thing Alluka-Nee did when we meet for the first time.

I look up a bit to see Killua-Ni he smiled a bit and chuckled then Alluka-nee Jumped into the hug I smiled a bit we let go and continue walking we went on a train That goes to York New city. I start playing with BunBun then Alluka-Nee joins. Killua-Ni pats our heads 

"It's time for bed you two," He says. I nod while Alluka-Nee protests

"But we're bonding," She says as she puts me in her lap... this feels nice I feel sleepy now...

~(Killua's pov)~ 

Y/n passed out on Alluka... This is the cutest thing I've ever seen I took out my phone and took a picture 

(Credit to the artist, also pretend it's them I couldn't find any other picture) 

I sat down next to them And messaged Gon about what's been happening I did promise and I don't want to hear Gon whine about how I didn't tell him and blah blah blah. now time for Choco-robos heh heh. Oh...Shoot...Gon is blowing up my phone at least I don't have to deal with him later I swear I love him but sometimes I want to murder him.

                                                                                  'Gon😒❤' 

G-KILLUA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER

K-I only found out a few days ago myself and what did you want me to do!?

G-Tell meeeee 

I'm going to ignore him now he's being annoying, and I totally don't miss him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you For reading!

I have nothing to say except sorry for the late update