Prologue

No ones pov-

            Y/n was born when Killua was ten. But Kikyo Was worried it could interfere with Killua's training and missions so they kept her a secret during the pregnancy too. They even had Y/n live in a different residence. 

When Y/n was born she may have made a few sounds here and there but she was unusually quiet she didn't cry and even when someone snuck into her bedroom she only stared at them of course one of the butlers came in quickly and killed them.

On her first birthday when they started the poison training Y/n got her stuffed bunny BunBun. She was usually training and learning her teachers have tried to touch her but ended off dying because no one except her butlers and nannies was allowed to touch her and that was only when necessary. Y/n only ever asked for a few things when she was 1-2 and it was stuff to draw with and a notebook and pencil. She tended to draw her mother whenever she saw her same as her father but she barely ever saw him.

Y/n didn't really play a lot her butlers would try and play with her but she would only leave to go study or train. Although one time when her mother was visiting Kikyo asked(y/n was two)

"Y/n darling may I play with you?"

she just looked at her and nodded 

"what do you want to play dear?"

"silent kill" Y/n stated blankly 

"I've never heard of that game how do you play?" Kikyo asked interested 

Y/n went over to one of the many dolls she had been given and brought it to the end of the room and sat it down in a very delict manner 

"One person is the guard and the other tries to kill the doll without being caught"  Y/n stated with her usual stoic expression   

Kikyo was happy when she heard her daughter made a game about killing ON HER OWN it was so exciting to her at least.

(TiMe SkIp)

(when she is 3)

Everything was mostly the sometimes people would try and sneak in they would always fail someone once got to where Y/n was she just picked up her knife and threw it besides that it was "normal".

The next actually happens in the book so I can't tell you yet ba bye~.