🎀Chapter 5🎀

Thank you guys so much! I didn't think this would get so many views! I would also sorry for not updating last week I had a friend come over. Family also came over so I was preoccupied, sorry again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n pov)~

      Kurapika opened the car door for Neon-Nee and me. Neon-Nee dragged me out of the car 'She knows I can walk... right?'

"OMG! I Can't wait to show you all the clothes and stores!!! and-and!" Neon-nee says. "Calm down Neon-Sama" Kura pika interjects. I cringed when she yelled 'why is she so loud? I have a feeling this is going to be a long day' I thought grumpily 

We walked into the mall, it's pretty big I was never allowed outside the house and definitely not to a store. We continued walking for a while 'this is kinda getting boring' I thought 

"Can we go get food first! please Kurapika-san!" Neon-Nee said excitedly "yes neon-Sama, what would you like to eat. you too Y/n-san" Kurapika-san responded. I shrugged in response I usually eat poison in my food so I don't know what would taste good. Neon-Nee seems to thinking so I pulled out my sketchbook and started to draw. Yes, I brought my sketchbook with me I'm not leaving it with anyone else I don't trust people.

~(time skip)~

The food was good but now were...shopping. I'm going to be tortured, aren't I? 

"OOOOOHHHH LOOK AT THIS! OH! AND THISSS!" Neon-Nee screamed 'oh god, I miss Killua-Ni and Alluka-Nee'

(Credit to the artist!)(pick the one you  want)

"Let's match!!!!!" Neon-Ne screams once she saw the matching outfits (the one above)..... then we...