🌸Chapter 1🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're (pov)

        It was an average Sunday I woke up at 4:00 drew for an hour things like knives, Mother and Father, The weird cameras that watch me. I then got up to take a shower and brush my teeth and hair, oh and you can't forget cleaning my knives. 

(credit to the artist) (Pick your outfit

(credit to the artist) (Pick your outfit. also reminder Kikyo got these made and fit for you so it will be a dress)

After getting ready it's 5:50 am so I head to the dining room greeting staff now and then(Just a little wave). once I get there I was surprised I didn't show it of course but my parents are there and they haven't visited in a while so I was confused.

"Oh! Y/n dear good morning come sit!" Mother says patting a seat beside her 

"Y/n Hello," Father stated in a stern voice. I sat down and tilted my head as if asking 'Why are you here?' 

"We are going to stay here for a few days with you! Also, your father will be training you for a bit! Aren't you excited?" Mother practically screamed. I looked at Father for confirmation He nodded 

"Yes..." I stated in a calm voice Mother started giggling happily that I talked. I finished My pancakes and got off to train.

Silva (pov) 

I watch as my daughter leaves and turn to my wife 

"Are you sure they won't find us here," I ask her 

"They shouldn't  Kill nor that 'thing'  knows about Y/n or here." "Killua could get something to teleport to us." "We can only hope he doesn't think of that...But for now, let's pay attention to our baby!" my wife screamed. I just sighed knowing that Killua is persistent enough to find us.

~(Time Skip next day)~

~(Y/n pov)~

I woke up and did my daily routine after breakfast I was brought to the training room with Father he wanted to see how much I could lift, mind you I am very strong for my frail figure. He gave me 1 ton at a time I was able to lift 10 with ease (that's how much it would take to enter the second testing gate and 4 more tons sorry if my math is wrong)

"Hmmm...... Let's work today till you can lift 14 tons" Father decides    

"Yes Father...." you stated calmly

"But first run 100 laps and do 100 pushups now," He said looking away. I nodded and started and finished as quickly as I could. 

"now you are going to carry 11 tons while I will slowly add a ton every hour " Father mentions and puts a vest on me. I only nod after an hour he suddenly asks me a very odd question

" How do you feel about siblings Y/n?" "Is Moth-" "no your mother is not pregnant I meant for a mission I was thinking of getting you to act like a little sister so some butlers," Father said