Part 5

She "Arnav we will come soon till you should be careful with her. Once I come, I will handle this in my way. Till than don't do anything in this matter."

"Ok Chachi ji I will wait for you. Are you also come Chacha ji to Delhi."

"No Arnav only your Chachi will come. I must stay here for some more time because maa got to know about papa legacy which is in your name. I already told her that I do not know about it. I must be here to know her next move. I could not save my brother but I cannot let anything happen to you and your happiness. This time we will eliminate all your enemies once and for all. Arnav maybe she will approach Anjali for this you should be careful about it. I sure this time if that bitch does something against you like back days, I will kill her with my bare hand after that I will happily to be accept any punishment given by law."

"Chacha ji you should not think to do that I will handle everything; you all have to be with me in this. I cannot let my family suffer again because of others. Ok you can stay their but no such thoughts come in your mind again"

Abhay Malik (Chacha ji) "Arnav I promise you I will not do anything now but if situation arise, I will do anything for my son."

Arti Malik (Chachi ji) "Leave all this now tell me when you are going to marry Khushi."

Arnav "I leave it to ma and you. Find a date I am ready to marry on that date but it should not be after Akash's marriage because I can't let go of my Khushi at any cost."

Chachi ji "I will talk to Jahnavi in some time. We will let you know. Arnav do not tell Khushi about anyone of us, when time come you can introduce us as NK 's family."

"Why Chachi ji. I trust her to tell her about my family. She knows little bit about Raizada. If you are worried that she will backstab me then you are wrong. She will never betrayal me."

"Arnav I am not saying that she will betrayal you, she had already much in her plate let her enjoy this period of courtship with you. After your marriage you can tell her everything in that you both enjoy your marriage also. Marriage happens once in your life you both have every right to enjoy this after what you both faced in your life till now. Now you both talk to each other I have to call Jahnavi to discuss about your marriage after all our Arnav is getting married."

Abhay moves to his room because he know that Arti take time to finish the call and she is in garden now.

Chacha ji "Arnav I am so happy. If bhayia is alive than he will be happy to know that his champ become old enough to get married. I know you I cannot take his place in your life but being your Chacha I will be always there for you. Very soon there is another responsibility comes on your shoulder. Finish your work so that you can enjoy your life fullest like bhayia want you to live."

"Chacha ji it is true I have some trust issue after what happened in past but that does not mean that I don't love you all. Just give me some time to finish the unfinished business than we will make everything correct."

"I am waiting for the day when everything is good happened in our family. Arnav 'Shakti come here to tell me something' which you should know."

"What is it."

"Ratna had a son from her past affair which she gave for adoption. I already told him to find that baby because it will be your trump card. I think maa and Devyani Raizada know about him may be Anjali also know about him. I think it happen before your birth when Ratna spends more than a year at her maternal house in Delhi. This is what I thought because except that time she never stays that long away from Lucknow. I want you to be careful, we do not know who he is. Till we do not find about him do not discuss this with anyone. I will also try to find what maa know about this. Arti also don't know about it."

"I don't know how many truths are hidden from us. I will talk to Shakti about this."

"I think you should involve him in this because he is the only person whom papa trust apart from bhayia and me. He will definitely help you because you are the heir of papa so it is his duty to follow your words."

"Ok I will give a thought to it."

"Arnav, Anjali gets hint of you to like Khushi. I think you both should be careful till your marriage, tell Khushi also don't let anyone to know what you both feel for other."

Khushi reached Gupta house and saw that her house is locked. Happy come to her and said that her bua ji, Amma and Jiji went somewhere and her Babu ji is sleeping inside. He gave key to her and said that Payal give key to him, in case you come. While taking key she opens the lock. After opening the door, she went in and lock the door, went to see her Babu ji. What she saw shock her that her Babu ji is sitting on bed and try to get to glass which is filled with water. She rushes to his side and help him in drinking water.

Shashi "He is shock to see someone is helping him but seeing her Gudiya he felt relax that her secret is still safe."

Khushi "Babu ji you can move your hand."

"Yes, Gudiya but promise you won't tell anyone that I can move my left hand. Promise me Khushi."

Khushi promise her Babu ji that she will not tell anyone that he can move his hand because she know there is some reason to hide this. She waits for her Babu ji to tell her something about this. Whereas Shashi knows that it's time to tell her the truth."

Shashi asks Khushi to get his wheelchair to him.

Khushi gets his wheelchair for him. After sitting on it he gets something from the right side of wheelchair. Khushi is shocked to see the thing.