Part 83

Khushi thought "Subhadra Malik I will use your anger and ego against you. Very soon you will give me opportunity yourself till then I will give you push and enjoy. Now let's focus on Sheetal."

In living hall Anjali "Dadi did you see how she behave with you and us, do something Dadi."

Arav who is scared but as cunning as his parents said "Mom (Sheetal) I don't like that aunty how can she talk to you like this to us."

Anjali "Don't worry beta very soon we will throw her out of our house and ASR's life then I will marry ASR to your mother then you will live us for forever."

Dadi "Anjali what are you saying. I can't accept unwedded mother as Arnav's wife."

Anjali "Dadi I love Arav as mine, didn't you see he is just like Arnav. If Arnav has son he will like Arav."

Khushi "Anjali Jha you are wrong Arnavji's son can never be like your Arav. Our son is like his father not you. Jiji did you cook food."

Payal "Khushi I packed all your food and take this antiseptic cream to put on your wound. Akash go I also pack your food with them."

Khushi and Akash left then Payal said "Maa ji and Papa ji come have food."

Anjali and her minions eat food prepared by Anjali and Sheetal. After having food Dadi went to her room. Anjali, Nani, Sheetal and Shyam went behind her to talk. Arav went to his room and thinking how to hurt Khushi.

Dadi saw all of them in her room, before she ask something Anjali said "Dadi I want to tell you something wait for a minute I will come."

Anjali went to her room Payal saw that and think what she is upto. Payal follow her to Dadi's room. Anjali didn't know that she is followed by Payal.

Anjali give an envelope to Dadi. Dadi ask "what is this Anjali."

Anjali "Dadi tomorrow we went to hospital so I did this."

Dadi open the envelope and saw the contents. She is looking at Anjali like what is this.

Anjali "Dadi before going to Harvard University Arnav lived in London for 3 months (before going Harvard University he stay at London that is what Anjali thought but Arnav is in Australia with his mother and brother. He told Anjali that he want to go to London for job that is why Anjali thought he was in London. His was 17 years old and Sheetal was 21 years old, yes Sheetal is older than Arnav.)"

Dadi nodded her head.

Anjali "Dadi their Arnav and Sheetal got into physical relation under the influence of alcohol. Arnav went to US and Sheetal stay in London then only she got to know that she is pregnant and Arav is that baby. Yes Dadi Arav is Arnav and Sheetal child I got to know few months back I want Arav get his right but everything is messed up by Khushi. I did their DNA test to confirm whose report I got tomorrow when we went to hospital. Now tell me Dadi how can I let Malik heir to be called illegitimate child."

Dadi look at DNA report and look at Sheetal "Why did you not tell me before."

Sheetal with teary eyes "Dadi I was scared that Arnav will ask me to kill my baby and regarding you I was scared because everyone know how much you value moral values. At that time Arnav is not at legal age so I may be charged with sexual assault on him."

Dadi hug her and said "Don't worry I will get you and Arav your right."

Payal was shocked with this new information, she got startled when she feel hand on her shoulder. She saw Mami ji. Mami grab her hand and pull her to her room where Mama ji already present. Mami close the door.